Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest OneHappyGirl

Are you a clean or messy person?

23 posts in this topic

I would say I am in between. Like I can be messy but I like things clean so for the most part, I am not sloppy but I can be somewhat messy or things get cluttered but because I can't think and feel very overwhelmed when things aren't neat and clean I would say I tend to keep things more on the clean side♥ How about you?

4 people like this

I am very neat - everything has to be in its exact place and I like to align things with each other because I think it makes them look tidier. I can't concentrate in a messy room, it would drive me mad!

2 people like this

I am very neat - everything has to be in its exact place and I like to align things with each other because I think it makes them look tidier. I can't concentrate in a messy room, it would drive me mad!

Omg girl!!!!! Yup I feel you on that! My sister( who is terribly messy!) would go to my room and make fun of me because if she borrowed something I'd know because everything had it's exact place and always kept in the exact order unless I was stressed with school and there were papers and books and assignments everywhere but other than that I know exactly where you're coming from!

1 person likes this

But that's how you been raised if Im correct?  I have this idea that Koreans are these clean people.  Everything runs in clean lines, in its place.. being the total perfectionist.  Like germans.  Am I correct?  

Me Im in between.  Im not messy messy.. everything must be in line.  But there are days, that Im just lazy to to put everything into place.

1 person likes this

Tidy, Generally screws turned the same way on DIY. Im a busy chap but spend almost most of Fridays cleaning the house from top to bottom. Kitchen especially shelves out and crystal polished. Oooops OCD. .

1 person likes this

I must admit, I am pretty messy but I do have my days where I feel the need to organize. My mess is an organized mess anyway. lol 

But that's how you been raised if Im correct?  I have this idea that Koreans are these clean people.  Everything runs in clean lines, in its place.. being the total perfectionist.  Like germans.  Am I correct?  

She isn't Korean. She only lives in South Korea (hope you don't mind my answering for you, 29Korea.)

1 person likes this

I am both at the same time :o In some aspects I am extremely neat. But other places I can be messy. And as with many other writers here, I get to a point where the mess agitates me and then I clean it all up. My colleague at work calls me Monk (after the show) cause whenever he sees me I am cleaning and organising something. LOL

1 person likes this

I am mostly clean. I was raised by neat freak parents. 

1 person likes this

Messy...but it's an organized kind of mess.

Like a method to the madness...so to speak

2 people like this

I am a fairly clean person... that is until my daughter started walking.. since then I've struggled to keep up with it!  Now it is just managing the mess. 

1 person likes this

If you walked into my room right now you would see alphabetised books, clothes ordered by color and sleeve-length, godzilla figurines arranged by height, etc.

And if you walked into my kitchen and watched me cook you would see the messiest person in the world.~ ⊙▽⊙

Somewhere in the middle. At work everything is pristine and organized but at home I don't care nearly as much. By the time I get home, I just want to unwind. Believe it or not, Dan is more of a neat freak than I am!

My room is a bit cluttered, but I know exactly where everything is.  :)

1 person likes this

I also like everything to be in its exact place, usually scattered on the floor or  in a giant pile where i can find it easily 

I try to keep tidy. My room doesn't look like a bomb went off in it at least.

I have a OCD like cleanliness about me, yet my room is a mess,,, messy as in shit is just everywhere yet extremely clean, like no dust, or dirt or germs, just clutter.

Very few things feel better than coming home to a clean place after a long day of hard work. And I can always have friends over and they'll feel comfortable in a nice environment :)