TrueLoveWaitsAlways

18 posts in this topic

I'm a 33 year old Christian woman who is saving herself for marriage. I'm glad to find a site for people who are waiting a well. I know God has my future husband out there, & I pray he's waiting for me too. I'm a songwriter/lyricist & in the choir at my church. I'm teaching myself how to play the guitar right now. Once I learn I want to put music to my songs. I pray for my future husband every day, as well as I'm preparing myself for the role of his future wife. Again, it's refreshing to see so many people waiting until marriage to have sex. So awesome!

5 people like this

Welcome TrueLoveWaitsAlways!!!!

We are glad to have you and hope you find this site to be as great a Blessing as it has been for most users on here! It truely is a unique experience and helps you on your waiting journey! Be Blessed♥

1 person likes this

Hey Welcome! Yes, I am very happy to have found this site too. Such a great support group.

1 person likes this

Glad you found the site. Welcome

I hope to find a wife as amazing and special as you. I love to have a wife who is a song writer or singer.

I'm a 33 year old Christian woman who is saving herself for marriage. I'm glad to find a site for people who are waiting a well. I know God has my future husband out there, & I pray he's waiting for me too. I'm a songwriter/lyricist & in the choir at my church. I'm teaching myself how to play the guitar right now. Once I learn I want to put music to my songs. I pray for my future husband every day, as well as I'm preparing myself for the role of his future wife. Again, it's refreshing to see so many people waiting until marriage to have sex. So awesome!

This site is a great group for waiters but everyday I am on it makes me want to stay single until I find the right girl

This site is a great group for waiters but everyday I am on it makes me want to stay single until I find the right girl

That doesn't make sense, stay single until you find the right girl? How will you know someone's the right girl unless you date?

1 person likes this

I no good dating. I'm Asian and we just either have an arranged marriage which I just hate and I'm not a drinker so it's bit hard and I hate online dating

That doesn't make sense, stay single until you find the right girl? How will you know someone's the right girl unless you date?

1 person likes this

I no good dating. I'm Asian and we just either have an arranged marriage which I just hate and I'm not a drinker so it's bit hard and I hate online dating

And what does drinking have to do with dating? Just go out and date people.

2 people like this

Can't parents don't let me to and I really don't know how to pick up women. I am like a Stephen merchant when cones to dating. I am also less talkative in person.

And what does drinking have to do with dating? Just go out and date people.

1 person likes this

Welcome!! Hope you enjoy the community you seem like a great new member and I wish you the best in your waiting journey! :D

Hi! I'm 15 years old and I live in Arkansas.I am a virgin and I like to make new friends. :)

1 person likes this

Welcome!!! There are few musicians on here ;) There's a section on writing and art in the general discussion forums as well if you're interested :)