Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sophie

Is there some stigma against virgins 25 and up?

14 posts in this topic

I always thought it was really random that a forum was made for those 25+ but then I was watching an episode of New Girl and the main character, CeCe, was a 22 year old virgin and wanted to lose her virginity as soon as possible because "in 3 years I'll be 25!" And there was this article on Jezebel about being a 25 year old virgin. Is there something about virginity + being 25? Or is that all a coincidence?

No not really its it important for a women to be a virgin. Some guys like myself do like virgins because they will be so demanding on sex and can wait . virginity is precise and must be kept for your husband and wedding night

Basically the stigma has to do with the (sometimes true, sometimes not true) assumption that if you're that age and haven't gotten any, you're either really weird/socially inept or are a crazed nutbag (for religious, philosophical, biological, or downright naïve reasons). Either that or they assume you're homosexual (and as 'progressive' as most people want to claim to be, being considered homo, especially if you really aren't, isn't the most enjoyable experience in the World). Just my two cents.

See ya on the flipside,

Altan

2 people like this

No not really its it important for a women to be a virgin. Some guys like myself do like virgins because they will be so demanding on sex and can wait . virginity is precise and must be kept for your husband and wedding night

Just because they're a virgin doesn't mean they'll be demanding in sex... You'd often find the opposite.

1 person likes this

Not as much as virginity as marriage as I've seen I mean most people now don't wait so that's weird in general. I have noticed if you're 25 and unmarried then it's odd by some people just cause you're put of college for a couple years and what not, people expect certain things but that doesn't mean its a big deal.

True, she will only want sex once.

Just because they're a virgin doesn't mean they'll be demanding in sex... You'd often find the opposite.

Its sad, but I found out that some women won't even date virgins past high school or college. I remember one woman said "WTM virgins are the worst kind." Most secular women want guys with sexual experience unfortunately.

That why I womdering. I might just go down to the bar or hopefully try yo date a co worker if I get a job.

Most secular women want guys with sexual experience unfortunately.

So tell me @MstrJosh What do women want from me.

I don't know what they want from you. But you saying only virgin women know how much they want sex, or saying they only want sex once, is an unfair classification.

What i meant was women will see me and run mile or just say oh I am not interested in you or get their dad to hassle me on the phone and take me to court.

Its just virgin women may not like the first time so they might not want to have sex again

I don't know what they want from you. But you saying only virgin women know how much they want sex, or saying they only want sex once, is an unfair classification.

What i meant was women will see me and run mile or just say oh I am not interested in you or get their dad to hassle me on the phone and take me to court.

Its just virgin women may not like the first time so they might not want to have sex again

You are living in America, correct? Yeah that thing with dads does not happen here, I've never heard that being a common occurance.

1 person likes this

That never happened back in England. Quite a new occurrence to me.

You are living in America, correct? Yeah that thing with dads does not happen here, I've never heard that being a common occurance.