• Little Big Love
    • Apricot
    • Love Sick
    • The Date
    • Before Sunrise
    • In Sickness
    • Love Story (Sand Animation)
    • Swimming Pool

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

I've got lots of little videos that I think would be nice to post as articles on the site (for the "Videos" section...). Some are funny, some are sad, and some are just kind of artsy. Tell me what ones you think would be nice for the site!

(There's four of them, so I'll post them across several posts...)

Little Big Love

Apricot

xxx

3 people like this

@Jegs - On second thought, can you move this to the Announcements section so more people see it? It was a great idea to add the poll to this thread; now I want to see how people vote, so we can know which ones should get prominence on the main site.   B)

1 person likes this

Okay so I thought the voting was just ideas for videos I didn't realize there were videos posted below!!! I voted for Before Sunrise but even after watching all the videos I would still go with Before Sunrise or Apricot. But also I've seen that Apricot video before!!! It was a few years back in an art class I think? It says 09 on the video but I thought I had seen it in 08 so maybe I saw an unedited version? Or maybe it was 09 idk. But yeah Apricot is so cute <3 haha. Also can we share any of the videos like on Facebook or something or are they private?

2 people like this