Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
katiestkid

new here

12 posts in this topic

My name is Katie.

I'm 24; turn 25 next month. I'm not religious, just haven't met someone I like. I would like to fall in love before sex. I'm shy. I want to wait til marriage but it seems like I will never find the right guy. My family and friends try to push me into just doing it-just one night stand it. They say I shouldn't wait.

2 people like this

I'm glad I'm not the only one out there. Pretty much everyone I know lost their virginity when  they were in their teens.

2 people like this

You should always wait because it's something special and can't just be given away. I am waiting till marriage to find the girl I will love with all my heart. 

My name is Katie.

I'm 24; turn 25 next month. I'm not religious, just haven't met someone I like. I would like to fall in love before sex. I'm shy. I want to wait til marriage but it seems like I will never find the right guy. My family and friends try to push me into just doing it-just one night stand it. They say I shouldn't wait.

1 person likes this

Hey there! Welcome. Yup, don't give up and don't troubled by peer pressure. you know what your heart wants--follow it! It won't be easy but you'll always have people here who can and will support you. Take care and Goodluck.

Welcome to the site Katie, glad you've joined us here.

You know most of us here just wanted to "find" someone to fall in love with prior to making love.

It's awesome that you value yourself and have decided to wait, the right guy will come along.

And you'll be glad, as will he that you have shared something with him that you've not given to anyone else.

I know it's tough, and the journey seems like it's taken forever already.

And peer pressure as you mentioned is a factor, that everyone else has given their virginity away a number of years ago.

But Katie you're not the only one, there's many other girls and guys waiting also.

And like I said above you'll be glad you've waited, and the journey will just be beginning at that point.

Take care, continue to come back and read and post, and walk along the waiting journey with us here!