Invincible

Official Cars thread

54 posts in this topic

I agree, The beemer would be my choice car if I can't afford a Jag. I passed my UK driving test in a Mercedes A Class. 

None of those are drivers cars, those except for the Beemer, Vette and Mazda Speed are absolute trash, any list that includes a Prius...

A nice review by Clarkson of the Jag XJ. He went on crosscountry trip chasing the sun The current UK ministerial car 

I should be the last person to start a thread like this since I don't really like cars and I don't know feces about them. But I thought since we had a "Guns" thread, we might as well have one for cars too. It's obvious we have a lot of car lovers here (cough*WeaponX*cough, extracough*MstrJosh*Cough, *WhoopingcoughAGarden4One*Cough, *HackingcoughDodgeDude*Deathlyillcough...and then some other people I probably missed. Oh and *LastRedundantcough). So yeah, this is for you speed demons out there. Post your car pics.

Aye Vince my man... you made me laugh with your *coughs* 

And yeah, it's really strange that mstr Josh nor Weapon X started a thread like this.

This must surely be the ugliest car ever.

Katy203wheel20car1-1.jpg

1 person likes this

I'm an idiot how do I make the pics bigger like y'all are doing LOL?

Dodge ol man hehehe.. okay if you use google chrome.  When you google for the image and opened it.  Right click on the image.  Choose "save image as..." and the you paste it here.  Voila :D  

Eugene!!! How did you get a picture of my car...

seriously guys 34 notification overnight from this... LOL

dodge (good taste btw) I think the difference is that youre attaching, while they are just copying and pasting. But im a girl... so I am technologically ignorant.

3 people like this

In real life, I would drive a Dodge Charger. Did drive it while on holiday in FL back in 2005. But I live in hope that I will one day drive Jag XJ or land rover 

Looks like the car from Mr Bean and Only Fools and Horses. This photos was taken somewhere in the North east of England or Southern England. You can tell by  BP petrol station and the white roundabout sign

Aye Vince my man... you made me laugh with your *coughs* 

And yeah, it's really strange that mstr Josh nor Weapon X started a thread like this.

This must surely be the ugliest car ever.

Katy203wheel20car1-1.jpg

@Cou I would attach pictures but I don't want the servers to get cloughed up. I rather just copy and paste the links and video URLs. Much easier 

seriously guys 34 notification overnight from this... LOL

dodge (good taste btw) I think the difference is that youre attaching, while they are just copying and pasting. But im a girl... so I am technologically ignorant.

The Jaguar XJ is amazing car. First to have all digital TFT dashboard but the infotainment is a let down 

Don't get me wrong Josh I love me some late 60s Mopars...but the new ones are mean as heck too and more readily available haha

2 people like this

For those into motorcycles, I just want to say that I think riding them is extremely risky and could cost you your life.

Someone I know recently died on a motorcycle and people dying from motorcycles happens all the time.

You have a right to get one and ride one. But anyone interested, I think you owe it to yourself to objectively look at the statistics of getting injured or killed by riding one.

1 person likes this

I don't have a car yet, but here's a list of my dream cars (in no particular order).

1967 Chevrolet Impala. (Yes, partly because of Supernatural, but it looks like a really cool car, so I still want it).

Volkswagen beetle.

Volkswagen camper van.

Toyota prius.

1938 Talbot-lago. 

Rolls Royce phantom.

3 people like this

I'm not really into cars either but I always wanted a volkswagen beetle (or as I call them punch buggies lol).

Good Lord! I've created a monster! lol. I woke up this morning and my notifs blew up with like 90 lol.

markb4, on 06 Oct 2013 - 06:52 AM, said:snapback.png

We have a gun thread?

http://forums.waitin...guns-d/?hl=guns

Yes we do, mark. I wish we had the same enthusiasm for guns as you guys do for cars. The gun thread needs some love too :)

VINCE... YOU MADE THE BEST THREAD EVER :D

You're welcome.

1967 Chevrolet Impala. (Yes, partly because of Supernatural, but it looks like a really cool car, so I still want it).

Yes! Just yes! I love Supernatural and I love their car. This is also what I want. 

25896090038_large.jpg

I would also totally drive this!

DMC-12.jpg

Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads!

1 person likes this

Heheheh I don't picture you with that car Cou hehehe.  Give it for mstr Josh and he will supercharge it for you hehehe 

Looks like the car from Mr Bean and Only Fools and Horses. This photos was taken somewhere in the North east of England or Southern England. You can tell by  BP petrol station and the white roundabout sign

It does resembles Mr Bean's car.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSaIv_5-Mho

And judging from the scenery and architecture, it's the UK indeed.

And you guys forgot the most important car of all time.

prototype.jpg

That is the Oscar Mayer mobile. It is a vehicle used by a brand that makes sausages and ham in North America. 

Heheheheh what in the world is that hehehehe.  Imagine that's your college car 

My favorite car and the one I hope to buy. The ideal car for driving down the interstate and on the open road.

Mercedes Benz CLS

2014-CLA-CLASS-COUPE-HOMEPAGE-D.jpg

2 people like this