Invincible

Official Cars thread

54 posts in this topic

I should be the last person to start a thread like this since I don't really like cars and I don't know feces about them. But I thought since we had a "Guns" thread, we might as well have one for cars too. It's obvious we have a lot of car lovers here (cough*WeaponX*cough, extracough*MstrJosh*Cough, *WhoopingcoughAGarden4One*Cough, *HackingcoughDodgeDude*Deathlyillcough...and then some other people I probably missed. Oh and *LastRedundantcough). So yeah, this is for you speed demons out there. Post your car pics.

Like I said, cars aren't my thing but if I had to have one, I'd pick this:

NtKbqKvYQvqnE7jeCH9H_Hummer-H21.jpg

I don't care that it's a gas guzzler or that it's bad for the environment. I would feel so powerful just cruising around in this thing! LOL. Think of all the things I could mount on this like a machine gun or something :D

3 people like this

Vince, you're so funny! I prefer pick up trucks and motorcycles :D Mstr Josh shared an awesome bike one time... share it again JOSH!!! I want something like that or a dual sport bike (getting one when I'm going to college)

But if I had to choose I'd pick a yellow, green, or blue car... a bright colored car :D okay, model? Honda accord (I have one now and I love it) or something electric/environmentally friendly. I've also always liked the Sonata.

2 people like this

Hmm. I want to own a Holden Calais V8 or HSV GTS.

My favs are:

-2014 Corvette Stingray

-Porsche 911 Turbo

-Aston Martin DBS

-Lamborghini Aventador

-VW Golf GTI

-BMW M3

-Holden Commodore

-Nissan GTR

-Chevrolet Impala 59

-Camaro SS

VINCE... YOU MADE THE BEST THREAD EVER :D

Also, get that cough looked at, you sounded like Walt from Breaking Bad.

Ill be back to post a TON, but I need to get ready for volunteer work now :P

1 person likes this

Bwahaha I am back to post the cars!

This is my 1996 3000gt! The one on the left is mine, so fun to drive, and of course, its a 5 speed manual.. But only 15 Miles to the Gallon in the city, 27 on the highway though!

And since my car is a strong, independent naturally aspirated engine who don't need no Turbo, she will be getting upgraded Cams and Pistons one day :D

post-2829-0-94210600-1381063312_thumb.jp

This is my Dad's 1968 Volvo :D We take it to Car club meets all over the country, one of these even has the most miles on any car in the world, Irv Gordon and his 1966 Volvo 1800.

post-2829-0-79585800-1381063616_thumb.jp

This is my near 80 year old Grandma's new Miata :D She now has two, one from 1996 which is sooo much fun to drive, better than the new one!

post-2829-0-66574700-1381063819_thumb.jp

Now for the cars I want so bad it hurts :(

A 1975 Honda CB550 motorcycle  :D

Probably one of my favorite Bikes out there, I want to build one about like this, but with my own personal touches of course  :P

post-2829-0-72715500-1381065452_thumb.jp

A 1966 Mustang coupe  :D I want one, fairly quick stock, but with installing a Paxton supercharging kit it can be bumped up to over 400 Horsepower, WANT.

post-2829-0-05240100-1381065471_thumb.jp

This car, a 1984 Volvo 242 Turbo. A car Ill be very upset if I never own, probably my number 1 or 2 favorite cars ever made, pretty quick too  :D

post-2829-0-32621200-1381065498_thumb.jp

Late 1980's Foxbody mustang, last of the great American Muscle (In my opinion) Pretty fast, and can be made to go very fast easily.

post-2829-0-88670000-1381065546_thumb.jp

Lotus 7 Kit car, not very expensive, plus you get that amazing open wheeled car experience, nothing like it.

post-2829-0-63465800-1381065569_thumb.jp

So those are all the cars I'd absolutely love to own.. The next list are just cars I think are cool, but don't really hope and pray to own, but I wouldnt mind if I owned them.

-1996 Subaru STI

-2008 Subaru STI

-2013 Subaru STI

-2003 BMW M3 Coupe

-3000gt VR4 (Twin Turbo AWD Version of my car)

-2006 Mitsubishi Evo

-1966 Dodge Charger with a Superchargd 383 or N/A 454 

-Ford GT

-GT 40

-Mclaren F1

-Lamborghini Sesto Elemtento

-Lotus Europa

So many more to list, I think I could go on for days, Most of the cars have 0 Luxury in them, which I love, I hate luxury cars, the more barebones it is and the faster it is, only makes it more badass!

-Drools profusely at 0:45-

1 person likes this

We have a gun thread?

Also, I thought that Mstr Josh would be the one to start this thread, lol.

2 people like this

We have a gun thread?

Also, I thought that Mstr Josh would be the one to start this thread, lol.

I actually did start a thread about this, nearly a year ago I started a thread named "Anyone have a passion for cars?"

Though I think its gone, I can't find it when I look for it.

My 3rd Dream Car: 2013 BMW M5 F10

2013-BMW-M5-front-view-2.jpg2013-BMW-M5-placement.jpgnew-2013-bmw-m5-wallpaper-isra5htj.jpgepcp-1212-02-o_2013-BMW-M5-six-speed_M5-2013-bmw-m5-interior.jpgI also like:

2006 Audi RS4

2006, 2009 BMW M3

2009, 2013 BMW M6

2008 Mercedes C63 AMG

2013 BMW M4

2013 BMW 760Li

2004 Ferrari F430

2009 Maserati Quattroporte

2013 Honda Accord

All these cool cars and this is what I unfortunately drive :( accord_03_large.jpgGEDC0809.jpg0003263_honda-accord-2003.jpeg

I'm definitely a Mopar guy :) I currently have a '99 Dodge Ram 2500 with the Cummins diesel in it. It's my daily driver/restoration project. Don't see too many clean ones this body style anymore. Needs a transmission bad and a new paint job and interior is on the way as well but when I get done building her she'll look damn good and hopefully be putting out 500 horses and 1,000 ft-lbs tq to the rear wheels. Still be a nice daily driver that gets decent mileage (for a big truck ;) ) and tow my boat and camper.

Also love Mopar cars from the 60s to today. I'd LOOOVE to have one of the new Challengers with a Hemi and a 6 speed.

Lastly, I WILL own a Dodge Viper at some point in my life haha.

Moral of the story? Life's too short to worry about gas mileage ;)

2 people like this

@Weapon X  BMWs are great cars, Good interior and IDrive is one of the best infotainment systems on the market. 

My 2nd Dream Car 2009-2013 Mercedes CLS. Great comfort and used to drive one back in England

2013_mercedes-benz_cls-class_sedan_cls55

My 3rd Dream Car 2009-2013 BMW 3Series. Awesome infotainment system and comfort 

2013_bmw_3-series_front_ns_32210_717.jpg

2012-BMW-3-Series-Interior-1.jpg

My truck in its current form, Challenger R/T, and a Viper.

Not the new Challenger :(

The late 1960's body style Challenger is much meaner, and a lot less refined. Becides, old muscle always beats new muscle :P

I'm an idiot how do I make the pics bigger like y'all are doing LOL?

I just get images from google that are really really big and when I post the link here it resizes the image to fit the screen

I just get images from google that are really really big and when I post the link here it resizes the image to fit the screen

It won't do that for me :(

It won't do that for me :(

I just click on the little square and the work image shows up. I paste the link and the rest is history. 

1 person likes this