Weapon X

Certain Members On the Forum

13 posts in this topic

Name 1 member from this site and say something good about him or her. Something you like, something complementary, interesting, whatever you want as long as it's positive. Something good, don't post if you don't have anything positive to say about them.

1 person likes this

Mstr Josh: I think you're hilarious. You never fail to make me laugh when reading your posts. I think you're creative and unique. 

1 person likes this

Weapon X, you seem like a very nice person with a kind heart. I think you're a wonderful human being and I wish you well. 

Happywhensailing,

I can't help but read your post with a British accent!! I love to follow your post, as most of the time, 

they make me giggle. Love that British humor.

rookiepilot,

I enjoy reading your post as well. You are very intelligent, funny, kind, and compassionate.

I have no doubt that you will make a wonderful husband and father, in Gods timing.

Keep God at the center of your life. God bless.

WeaponX I know you said pick one...but it is so hard to chose!! We have some many wonderful people here!!

2 people like this

Happywhensailing,

I can't help but read your post with a British accent!! I love to follow your post, as most of the time,

they make me giggle. Love that British humor.

rookiepilot,

I enjoy reading your post as well. You are very intelligent, funny, kind, and compassionate.

I have no doubt that you will make a wonderful husband and father, in Gods timing.

Keep God at the center of your life. God bless.

WeaponX I know you said pick one...but it is so hard to chose!! We have some many wonderful people here!!

Oh I guess if there's any rule breaking I'd be more okay if you wrote too many nice things rather than something negative :)

1 person likes this

Weapon X: Every time I see a BMW now, no matter what series or year, I think of you and your passion for them :D

Of course I'd probably list many more members.. But the rules said one :P

2 people like this

I second Mstr Josh being very funny!

I always enjoy reading AGarden4One's responses. Always really encouraging and makes me think about things from a different view point. 

:)

4 people like this

I second Mstr Josh being very funny!

I always enjoy reading AGarden4One's responses. Always really encouraging and makes me think about things from a different view point. 

:)

First thank you Brenda, for those very kind words.

You're quite caring, intelligent and you have faithful heart.

Which is a trait that's just simply warm and good-natured.

For me I'd have to say it's a couple members here.

Ian:

He's always insightful, wise and he's a successful waiter.

Envincebal:

He's always coming up with new topics that challenge and encourage our thinking. And of course his tireless work as a moderator.

Mike:

Thanks for founding such a wonderful community/site for waiters.

I could go on and on,....

My apology for the rather lengthy post, you asked for 1.

But it's difficult to choose you know.

As each person guys and girls contribute much to this forum, and make this "waiting" journey we're on a little more tolerable.

4 people like this

Hmmmm...

Mstr Josh and Matthew. You're both great guys who I like talking to.

Shout outs to IAG, wny and Jay for being very insightful and logical. It's always fun to read your posts.

1 person likes this

Aw for a start.

That lovely girl Brenda. Oooops did I add a bit ha ha. Ok similar age, worldly,nice,good faith and a bit of a naughty streak I suspect? And talks of the hills of north Carolina enough to want me to sail my old tub there.

Josh. Well this guy should be a Brit he has the humour of a Brit. And I think your great mate.

Cou, Like a white rose just about to burst into bloom but you are soooooo young I need to vet every chap that attempts to talk to you xx

Ian. Soul mate as such who I wish I had the time to chat to more on a PM basis and hope that as life slows for me I can say hey Im on a plane lets have a beer.

Starter for ten. Happy Saturday. Col xxx

2 people like this

You're a great judge of character @Happywhensailing

I'm British but no one would guess unless you hear me speak in that my oh so quiet accent. Used have a south london accent but it's disappearing.

1 person likes this