Guest Princess Victoria

How many piercings do you have?

30 posts in this topic

Two, but I've wanted one cartilage on right side probably,but don't want that nasty infection I've seen on people's ear and parents won't allow it.

I have my earlobes pierced and my cartilage, which healed really weirdly. I wasn't suppose to sleep on that side but I could not resist. I want to get my eye brow pierced but heard something bad can happen. So no more for me.

Zero, just not into it and would like a partner only have piercings for earrings

1 person likes this

I have two; one on each ear. I got them when I was eight, and I am very pleased with them. I still remember what it was like to wear clip-on earrings. Ouch! No thank you! I would consider getting an upper ear piercing, but I am not all that interested in it; I'm pretty happy with what I already have.

Thou shall only pierce thou's ears.

Any other piercing upon thou's flesh will be irrevocably deemed "stupid and unnecessary."

-- The Law of TheJayspyder

4 people like this

I have no piercings and don't plan on ever getting any. I wouldn't mind if my future partner had some on her ears like most people with piercings. I would not be attracted by tongue piercings or somewhere else weird.

Any other piercing upon thou's flesh will be irrevocably deemed "stupid and unnecessary."

I hope I never break that law Jay. I want be an obedient follower of the Law!

2 people like this

I got my ears pierced when I was about 13. My parents had been fine with me getting them pierced earlier, but I'd never really been bothered about getting them done. When I did eventually get them done, I wore earrings for about a year or so, but they weren't really pierced evenly and I got bored of them anyway, so since then, I've just been letting them heal up...

It's unlikely that my boyfriend or husband would have piercings, I guess,but if he did, probably one or two wouldn't bother me too much, depending on where they were. One ear (both pierced looks silly in guys, I think), or an eyebrow, or something might look okay. I hate tongue piercings. Also, those ear plug things that leave huge holes in your earlobes. Those are icky.

xxx

I got my ears pierced recently - no other piercings though. Certainly no tattoos - I'm far too afraid of needles to let anyone near me with a tattoo gun!

2 people like this

I got my ears pierced recently - no other piercings though. Certainly no tattoos - I'm far too afraid of needles to let anyone near me with a tattoo gun!

I can tell you right now that tattoos hardly hurt at all. Oh no, the aftermath is what's hellish. Because its technically a wound, you know? For a about a day or so mine (on my upper left arm) was swollen and had fever in it. I couldn't even sleep on that side of my body.

1 person likes this

I think my future wife should follow that law. very wise indeed

Any other piercing upon thou's flesh will be irrevocably deemed "stupid and unnecessary."

Two left ear but v v subtle. Goes with the pirate image I like to have when on board ha ha

1 person likes this

I have 6 but total Ive had 8 things pierced. I have two sets of earrings which I got at 13, then I got my septum done and flipped it up to hide from my mom which is there but I never wear, I got my traguses/tragi? done but was having problems with those so I took them out :( and I recently got the side of my nose pierced about a couple months ago now. Best piercing I ever got :) No tattoos though. Ill prob get my traguses done again eventually though :) The End. Haha

1 person likes this

I have four. 

2 on my left and right ears. 

I plan on getting some more. 

Only one in each ear. And that's all I want. No tattoos either. But I don't mind a guy to have tattoos or some piercings.

1 person likes this

2 In each lobe-I've got a rainbow spike theme going on-and I'm going to get triple spirals in the cartilage. c:

2 In each lobe-I've got a rainbow spike theme going on-and I'm going to get triple spirals in the cartilage. c:

Nice!