Guest Princess Victoria

Do you have feelings for anybody?

18 posts in this topic

Or does anybody have feelings for you? 

It does not have to a be a specific person on this website. 

This is for the singles. 

Does a celebrity count? ;P Cuz otherwise I haven't had a real crush since I was 14.

Yesss... But technically I don't "know" him but I really feel something for him (it's not only that he is good looking) idk why I even think about him-for one, I don't know him even as a friend and two, he has a girlfriend.

If someone had feelings for me and approached and we got talking and i developed feelings for him,I'm sure anyone else would be out my thought process. BUT no one has feelings for me sadly :(

Edit: yeh what I said wasn't a web person haha, school. But it's a "special-weird" feeling for the guy but I don't know him much so I guess it's moderate like mstrjosh mentioned

Well I wouldn't say true feelings, there's a few people in my school I would consider dating if we got to know eachother better, but there is one person I have moderate feelings for that I'm good friends with, though we'll probably never date.

Yes, well sort of, it's complicated. I have feelings for someone on this site, but those feelings aren't very strong considering this is a website. Who knows if we were to ever meet it would allow for the feelings to flourish into something deeper, but as long as things stay online the feelings won't go further than just friends for me.

It does not have to a be a specific person on this website. 

This is for the singles. 

Do you have feelings for anyone? 

There is this guy but my feelings for him have faded over the years probably because their has been too many years of nothing happening. lol 

I don't know if anyone has feelings for me. I have my suspicions but that's all they are. The guy that I sort of have feelings for finds me attractive but he isn't sure about me other wise so he is off and on with his flirting ways. So basically, I am ignoring them because I need someone who is sure that they like me. If he can show me that he is sure, then we'll see. His brother may like me because he texts me a lot or he has anyway but he is too young for me though so that's not going to happen either way.

So despite all that, I am a free bird! lol  

1 person likes this

I am been single and bachelor for so long that I am getting like a hopeless romantic. I would love to know if any is interested in me 

Sorry guys, but I'm going to have to edit both of your posts. Please respect the privacy of others. Thank you.

1 person likes this

Sorry guys, but I'm going to have to edit both of your posts. Please respect the privacy of others. Thank you.

I didn't know I was disrespectful to someone's privacy. I was just having fun! I guess I have to take my self seriously. I thought it was just a harmless fun comment. I disagree that it was invading anyone's privacy, but whatever you're the moderator and I can't do anything about it. I'll make sure to be serious from now on. 

I didn't know I was disrespectful to someone's privacy. I was just having fun! I guess I have to take my self seriously. I thought it was just a harmless fun comment. I disagree that it was invading anyone's privacy, but whatever you're the moderator and I can't do anything about it. I'll make sure to be serious from now on. 

It wasn't a matter of being disrespectful and it's fine to joke around. I'm just saying please understand that some people don't like having that information about them exposed in public.

2 people like this

It wasn't a matter of being disrespectful and it's fine to joke around. I'm just saying please understand that some people don't like having that information about them exposed in public.

I get what you're saying I wouldn't want that either. 

1 person likes this

Well, I have a crush on one of my friend's husband's friends, who I have only met three times. He is really quite awesome - loves hiking, writes songs and performs them for his church, master of board games, wonderful uncle, and I actually got to watch him rescue a cat from a tree - but he doesn't seem all that interested in picking up the hints and handkerchiefs I keep dropping in his path, so I am feeling just about ready to give hope of him up entirely. It is too exhausting!

This has been a long year, and I feel like I've been on a roller-coaster when it comes to men. There was a guy who flirted with me by writing on my hand with ballpoint pen to try to stop me giving him the silent treatment for calling me "turd face," and then, when I finally gave in and started talking to him after he grabbed a permanent marker, started showing off all of his welding scars. Then there was the guy who came into my life suddenly, and soon became the person I would talk to for hours each night. Next, I attracted the attention of a guy at church, who asked me to coffee, but left to study in Jerusalem before we ever went to get it. Later, there was a guy who was perfect for me on paper, but after lots of dancing around our feelings on Facebook and a date or two, I realized that we were far from perfect together in person. Which brings us to the current guy, the rescuer of cats who either does not know that I exist, or knows it, but does not care. Only one of these guys actually took me on an official date, but my best friends can attest to the fact that each of them has occupied quite a few of my thoughts in the past year.

Truly, I would like to just take a break from having feelings for anybody. It is so draining! I hate getting my hopes up, only to have them dashed time and again. So if there was a switch that could control infatuation, I would like to give myself a holiday, at least for awhile, and turn it off. I'm not bitter. I'm not angry. I haven't despaired entirely of love. I am just temporarily tired of it.

1 person likes this

I didn't know that I was disrespecting someone' privacy. Will be more careful in future. 

I agree with Weapon X but I will be more careful in future. Try to be less upfront about my feeling's about some members of the site. 

There are some guys at my university that I quite like. One in particular is very nice...It'd be nice to get to know him better. Perhaps he'll ask me out at some point. That'd be nice. Very nice indeed...

xxx

2 people like this

Do you have feelings for anybody? No. It's very rare that I form crushes. It requires a lot. :)

Or does anybody have feelings for you? Not that I know of.

Well, feels a bit silly to admit that I might feel something. :blush:

Edited by Chiyo
1 person likes this