Guest Princess Victoria

What are you thinking about it?

42 posts in this topic

Nothing, So depressed on where my life is going :(

Maybe I should not get married and just remind a bachelor 

Thinking about how sonetimes i am like Stephen merchant from hello ladies.tall British and witty

I'm thinking about whether to stay in Korea or move to another country! Decisions, decisions.

1 person likes this

I'm thinking about morality, human nature, and social cooperation. Well actually, that's just the title of the chapter I'm reading, so my thoughts aren't as sophisticated as I may have led you to believe..

1 person likes this

How I can have a good work/life balance and ensure I have time for my wife all the time.

I'm thinking about what would happen if Sherlock Holmes and House meet. Would they become best friends? 

1 person likes this

I ponder that sometimes. Would like to a crossover episode. Hugh Laurie was upset after house ended its network run. He is now a blues singer and a pianist.

I'm thinking about what would happen if Sherlock Holmes and House meet. Would they become best friends?

How I can be a professional songwriter & travel the world. Wondering if this job I interviewed for will call me back this week. My slight obsession with the UK, the UK band Little Mix and their accents, l love their accents especially Perrie's and Jade. I want an accent but don't all Americans do.

1 person likes this

Thats good, i was born and rasied in england. Love the UK. Great country. Litlle mix was the winerr of the UK Xfactor. People always say i have a nice posh english accent

My slight obsession with the UK, the UK band Little Mix and their accents, l love their accents especially Perrie's and Jade. I want an accent but don't all Americans do.

2 people like this