Guest Princess Victoria

What are you thinking about it?

42 posts in this topic

I'm thinking about the physical geography of middle America also known as Central America. (Yes I'm doing homework. I don't normally think about this kind of stuff lol).

Now, I want my penny! 

1 person likes this

What to do this morning to take advantage of this amazing weather. I just love the feeling when  you wake up and it's sunny outside.

It's been a while since I woke up this happy.This is why I love spring. yay!! :lol:

1 person likes this

How I can better myself and keep abstaining from alcohol and smoking when everyone in America is drinking and smoking more than England. I also love thinking about food 24/7

1 person likes this

Why did I go to one of those all you can eat places....this is one of those rare times where I don't want to think about food.

1 person likes this

How I wish there were something I could do to get rid of my loneliness and how I hate nights like these. :P

3 people like this

Now I'm thinking about how awful a nursing home would be to live in.. Sitting in a wheel chair looking out a window wishing you were young again :(

Shoot me before I get to that point.

1 person likes this

Right now, at this very moment, i am thinking about the house chores that i need to do. My cousins are coming to visit for a few days and i need to clean this place!!! one more thing I am thinking of? I am excited about traveling in January 2014 in Singapore-Malaysia. Anybody want to join? I am looking for travel mates :)

I'm thinking about ...

Well, now I can't remember!

Haha. Ever walk into a room and forget why you did?

I'm thinking about flying, driving, traveling. I'm in need of a trip to the coast. I miss the ocean.

How I wish there were something I could do to get rid of my loneliness and how I hate nights like these. :P

You always go out to the bar or just browse the web. I just watch some recordings on my DVR (Daily Show, homeland etc) or just catch on my Facebook. 

Thinking how my life will turn and whether it was a good move to emigrate all the way from England.

there are more smokers and drinkers than I have seen anything in Southern England. Most of the tobacco products are banned in England due to health risks but here there everywhere. 

You always go out to the bar or just browse the web. I just watch some recordings on my DVR (Daily Show, homeland etc) or just catch on my Facebook.

I don't go to bars and the internet get old and lonely still. This site can be a good distraction though.

2 people like this

I wish there were more girls like you Nicole here in FL. I am a Hindu but am open to marry a Christern girl as long she share the same values as me.  

I am not the kind of guy who goes to bars or clubs as brought up to never drink alcohol or smoke. True the internet does get boring. I mostly go on facebook to check out the news feed or browse the posts on this site. I also update my twitter and tumblr sometimes. Always start the day with a cup of coffe and a run. Post pictures of the sunrise on my Instragram.

The WTM site is a great distraction from my sadness that never find someone i can love with all my heart and just cuddle at night

I don't go to bars and the internet get old and lonel still. This site can be a good distraction though.

Right now thinking about the big pile of work that I have planned for today :S

2 people like this

Right now thinking about the big pile of work that I have planned for today :S

Join the club my fellow friend.. and thinking about exercises later today.. and then food

1 person likes this

I'm thinking about tomorrow. I don't know how I'll survive. It's gonna be the worst day of my life in over a year. I hate it. I have glassophobia. I'm facing my biggest irrational fear. I'd rather risk my life than do this. That's how much I hate it. I know I'm being dramatic, but I've been terrible at public speaking my whole life. Nothings going to help except for getting out of school. 

1 person likes this

I'm thinking about tomorrow. I don't know how I'll survive. It's gonna be the worst day of my life in over a year. I hate it. I have glassophobia. I'm facing my biggest irrational fear. I'd rather risk my life than do this. That's how much I hate it. I know I'm being dramatic, but I've been terrible at public speaking my whole life. Nothings going to help except for getting out of school.

I love public speaking, I love the rush you can get while doing it :P

1 person likes this