Guest Princess Victoria

Nail polish color?

17 posts in this topic

I love doing my nails! Mine are pink right now. But I also have purples and other shades of pinks. 

1 person likes this

I haven't painted my nails in forever, but I love to paint my toenails a very light pink, it's so pretty :).

I like when my nails are painted. I hate doing it myself though because they always end up looking bad :( I like most colors but my favorite color to paint my nails are light pink, lavender, and black with sparkles. I want to try shelac sometime soon.

Its taking every fiber in my body to hold my tongue on my feelings on this subject. But since I'm such an amazing guy I will not rain on your ladies' parade. Lil!

Its taking every fiber in my body to hold my tongue on my feelings on this subject. But since I'm such an amazing guy I will not rain on your ladies' parade. Lil!

Lol, Oh Vince :) 

To be honest, I dislike nail polish, I may have it on once in a blue moon for things like special occasions, but I don't like having it on. I used to love it though, for years, until a couple of years ago.  When I did love it, I loved to paint my nails royal blue. 

I don't paint my nails or do acrylic nails. They are healthy and strong. I don't like what polish does to my nails.It yellows them. I like them natural.

Why, they're so cute and fun to do :D  There is nothing as amazing as having your feet massaged while sitting on a massage chair during a pedicure hehe ..... I think that's why men joined in too  :P

I like doing jungle red from time to time but I love pink  because I think it turns out great with nail art, which I love :D

Why, they're so cute and fun to do :D  There is nothing as amazing as having your feet massaged while sitting on a massage chair during a pedicure hehe ..... I think that's why men joined in too  :P

I like doing jungle red from time to time but I love pink  because I think it turns out great with nail art, which I love :D

I agree. It is so relaxing to go to the nail salon :] 

I don't paint my fingernails. I hate how it looks and it feels weird. However, I will paint my toes from time to time. They are hot pink right now curitosy of my best friend's bottle of nail polish. :)

I dislike them too but maybe that is because I do not feel confident dressing up -- I have sometimes imagined myself having light pink, almost bare nail polish or a combination of blue and yellow designs :) I think the last time I put on nail polish was when I was 8 or 9 with my cousin!! :D

1 person likes this

Well, I find nails that are silver-ish, metallish colors to be the most common.

Oh, you mean FINGERnails? Never mind!

2 people like this

Why, they're so cute and fun to do :D

You wouldn't believe me even if I told you why. Its such a ridiculous story. Lol

1 person likes this

Nail polishes also feel weird, like they cant breathe or something. Or am I the one thats just weird?

Vince, share us the story!! :D

1 person likes this

Nail polishes also feel weird, like they cant breathe or something. Or am I the one thats just weird?

Vince, share us the story!! :D

I think I know what you mean. Especially when I put on too many coats or the nail polish has gone bad, it feels like there is a barrier against your nails. The nail polish usually starts to peel off really easily when that happens.

I cannot tell you about all nail polishes. But you cannot go wrong with F.U.N Lacquer. I use their holographic line. Of course a lot of brands have holo lines, but do try F.U.N Lacquer - they really are great on nails because you can pick a subtle color and then the party happens when you find some sunshine.

I love painting my nails. :D

1 person likes this