Weapon X

Do you like anyone on this site?

61 posts in this topic

I did once (not gonna name names, but if you were around at the time and heard from me, you probably know who I'm referring to). Two of them turned out to be emotionally and verbally abusive psychos (they've since left the site) and the third turned out to be a two faced drunk blankety-blank. So, yeah, guess you have to be careful everywhere, haha.

Dang dude, I'm sorry you had to go through that. It's always a good idea to remember that people aren't always who they appear to be; even more so in the online world as people can readily manipulate your perception by creating an idealized persona that is completely separate from their true nature.

I did once (not gonna name names)

Go ahead, put them on the spot and let us know who the women are. You lie, you get exposed is how I like to see it. I'm sure the site administrators would like a conflict free site, but sometimes I feel like if someone is acting inappropriately (messaging inappropriate things, insulting others, deceiving others) they should be put on the spot.

I liked someone, but I haven't seen her here in a looong time. Wonder where she went?

I liked someone, but I haven't seen her here in a looong time. Wonder where she went?

PM her and ask? ;-)

5 people like this

Not gonna lie... I do, but not sure yet if the feeling is mutual :unsure: ....  guess only time will tell :) ...