Weapon X

Do you like anyone on this site?

61 posts in this topic

Is there anyone on this site you know or would like to know on a more personal level?

Don't include his or her name or personal info, but let us know why you like him or her!

1 person likes this

Oh yeah. Mstr Josh does seem quite ravishing, such a gentleman... Whoops I wasn't supposed to include their name :D

12 people like this

I did a little at one point because he seems sweet and very gentleman with a great heart. Also He is a believer of Christ and has a good attitude about women and is chivalrous :)

4 people like this

I did a little at one point because he seems sweet and very gentleman with a great heart. Also He is a believer of Christ and has a good attitude about women and is chivalrous :)

I didn't know you felt that way about me. Thank you :)

8 people like this

Again, I'm old enough to be your Mom in most cases...so realistically my answer is no.

However, if I was a 20 something virgin WTM I would definitely be interested in talking to one particular fella...

3 people like this

I didn't know you felt that way about me. Thank you :)

Lol I guess my description covered many guys on here :) you guys on here are great! But I won't necessarily release who it is :)

Oh yeah. Mstr Josh does seem quite ravishing, such a gentleman... Whoops I wasn't supposed to include their name :D

You have learned well, my apprentice.

2 people like this

Well, we all know that all the women on this site simply adore me and are desperately in love with me, right?

Right?

Umm...helloo?

8 people like this

Well, we all know that all the women on this site simply adore me and are desperately in love with me, right?

Right?

Umm...helloo?

Yes.

I mean uh what I'm a man..

5 people like this

Well the only way for me also to comment here is to imagine that I was a 20 or so year old WTM and I had grown some common sense earlier than I actually did. Then yep I would be on a plane. Actually can I have my yacht that I bought at 40 and I will sail across the pond he he he .

Great mind teaser chaps keep them coming.

2 people like this

I love so many of you guys and gals for so many different reasons we'd be here all day :P

1 person likes this

I love so many of you guys and gals for so many different reasons we'd be here all day :P

Well since this is the Internet and there is no time limit on the Internet, we HAVE all day to spare :D !

2 people like this

Mostly friends . Older than most on here but new people come along and I am not big on age if you get along great . You are all nice here and we will see. Have to meet and converse more first .

Sure, it'd be nice to meet the people on here in real life, but as for "like" in the romantic sense, its too early & I don't know anyone that well.

Yes because he is a truly wonderful man.

Hmm...I wonder who that could be. Being "truly wonderful" doesn't give us much of a hint.

Hmm...I wonder who that could be. Being "truly wonderful" doesn't give us much of a hint.

Matthew maybe? Similar age, wonderful man...

Yeah, it could fit a lot of guys on this site *Looks at mark suspiciously*

Clearly its me, Mark. I'm the only one who is TRULY wonderful. Everyone else is "just" wonderful :P

But seriously, she is being really cryptic....

3 people like this

*Looks at her profile. Looks at her friends list.*

Hmmm.... only one friend.

Interesting...

:)

Okay, I have my guess!

Though I certainly could be quite wrong.

Do we have another new relationship happening here, or is this just a declaration of admiration?

6 people like this

There is one person that I think is super sweet and nice :D  And he is my only friend on here so far so that makes him even nicer :D

3 people like this

Yes of course, I like an administrator which I think is very nice and so so cute, especially her attitude, I want to throw her in the air like a doll and catch her!

It is NicoleNova.

Ow, I was not supposed to say her name huh? :D Well I can't take it back now!

I know it sounds creepy as I'm still a new introduced member, but I've been reading for quite a while on this fora. :)

P.S. Liking does not mean 'falling in love' :)

5 people like this