inventor84

What if you never get married?

70 posts in this topic

Well kind of, if a person is that wanting of sex then I don't see why not. Who knows the person may be a good catch

So on a Waiting Till Marriage website, you're encouraging sex before marriage?

1 person likes this

I am going to be unemployed, carless and just so depressed and desperate I have loss all faith. I am saying I meet at a bar or lounge, get to know her, date her then marry .

So on a Waiting Till Marriage website, you're encouraging sex before marriage?

I am going to be unemployed, carless and just so depressed and desperate I have loss all faith. I am saying I meet at a bar or lounge, get to know her, date her then marry .

Stop with these "Woe is me!" Posts, there are many people much worse off that aren't as negative as you're being.

3 people like this

Stop with these "Woe is me!" Posts, there are many people much worse off that aren't as negative as you're being.

Thank you. This is why I sort of just gloss over or skim past his posts.

Can't stand victim mentality.

2 people like this

FINE I NEVER EVER WRITE ANYTHING EVER AGIAN ON THE FORUM. THERE NO ONE WORSE OFF THAN ME. THERE IS ALWAYS TUMBLR HAHAHAHA

Bye.

Lots of self-pity drama.  Anyway if I never got married I would still stay WTM and would probably adopt a kid or two. 

I think you feel this way because society's pumped that into your head. Yes sex is a natural thing, but you yourself control your senses. Jesus died a virgin and He was super cool. But you have the desire for someone that goes along with sex then you have to trust that there's someone special out there for you :) So don't worry pray for your desires and God will grant you the wishes of your heart :) Distract yourself as much as possible with other things in your life and focus on making those areas better so that when you do find someone they will be pleased with what they find. At least that's what I try to do anyway...haha.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's the reason. People talk so much about it, and I feel a lot of pressure. When all I want to do is just listen to music or eat candy, lol

Lots of self-pity drama. Anyway if I never got married I would still stay WTM and would probably adopt a kid or two.

Well yeah this was supposed to be kind of self pity I guess. I I have a lot going on and no one to

talk to. I didn't mean for it to be self deprecating, but just needed to express my frustrations. But I Don't want people to be upset with one another. I apologize if anyone is upset with my posts.

1 person likes this

Well yeah this was supposed to be kind of self pity I guess. I I have a lot going on and no one to

talk to. I didn't mean for it to be self deprecating, but just needed to express my frustrations. But I Don't want people to be upset with one another. I apologize if anyone is upset with my posts.

Oh, I was referring to Karthik. 

1 person likes this

Oh, I was referring to Karthik.

Ok just wanted to be sure.

I've personally decided to be happy no matter what. If I get married or not. Of course I will still try, but I'm not going to worry about it.

2 people like this

It's true that it isn't talked about and it is a reality that can very much happen to any waiter simply due to their beliefs. This was bothering me some months back and I was highly considering giving up on waiting until marriage. I will be 25 next month and I've only had one long relationship which didn't work out thanks to intense religious hatred.

So these past few months I've just learned to enjoy being alone. Solitary hobbies, and just enjoying my own company. Reading, working out, and soon art. I've been studying like crazy to but once that cools off I will just work and pursue my hobbies because frankly, I'm a bit jaded when it comes to women. It doesn't help when you can read people so well you are always right about their personality within moments of talking to them. Some people think it's good to have a strong intuition but I see it more as a curse because people never surprise me.

I'm not exactly bitter since that would be the wrong word, I will say though that I am really jaded.

It isn't even rejection that bothers me, it's when for some stupid reason women I would want nothing to deal with are attracted to me. Always women of terrible character, they look aesthetically pleasing but their character is so awful I swear it makes me want to vomit a little. :wacko:

Especially recently with a girl who is acting a tad too much like an online stalker...

Granted this is a little bit of a rant but lately I have been much more mellowed out about it. If I die alone, I die alone. I'll have my principles at least. I'll die a virgin and before it bothered me I might die alone but now I'm happy with the thought.

I can become a bad a**. Get in excellent shape, master different skills, acquire some money and use it towards a positive end, just because you're alone doesn't mean you can't make an impact on humanity. Newton did and he died a virgin. :D

4 people like this

There is one thing I can do:

Get involved in language classes, go to sport events, concerts, art galleries, take cooking classes, go shopping a lot, go to restaurants.

Better than sitting at home and whining. :P

1 person likes this

I don't even want to think about the idea of never getting married >.<

1 person likes this

I have no idea. I do know, however, that even though I'm only 21 the thought terrifies me!

I think, for some, it's a result of being a waiter. I'm also only 21 and if I weren't a waiter/didn't care about a girl being a virgin I wouldn't be worried at all about one day getting married. I might not even be thinking about marriage at all at such a young age. But, since I am waiting and do care about virginity, I feel like I really have to get on looking for a wife and have some fears that I might not ever find one.

1 person likes this

I think, for some, it's a result of being a waiter. I'm also only 21 and if I weren't a waiter/didn't care about a girl being a virgin I wouldn't be worried at all about one day getting married. I might not even be thinking about marriage at all at such a young age. But, since I am waiting and do care about virginity, I feel like I really have to get on looking for a wife and have some fears that I might not ever find one.

Yes!

2 people like this

If I don't get married I want to become a consecrated virgen of the catholic church. Its an order of virgins that live their lives in the world and not in a monestary; yet married to christ. Id rather die than to lose my virginity along with my first kiss to someone who is not my husband. He gets the privaledge of being the only person in the world to kiss me.

2 people like this

I think you shouldn't view yourself in a negative light, and just be yourself. Trust me, I'm almost 25, I have done some modeling and I just got signed to a big city, I am in good shape, tall and everything and i might have kissed a few girls and had a long term relationship, but I am no better off than you. I still get insecure about my looks and the thing that you won't say, I still get rejected by girls, I actually have been through a lot the last few years with depression and loss and suicide stuff and death, real serious stuff, and so I am VERY unsure of myself and scared because of my problems and my mood swings and stuff. And I have girls think I am weird and lame and it makes me feel like something is wrong with me. Don't feel that you are less than because I'm sure there are people who look worse than you and are with someone very happily and there are people that are better looking than you and are alone. And also, I learned that the more you talk to people and find out about them, the more you get to know a person and not put them on a checklist of "do they drink, or are they a virgin, or are they blonde, or whatever" but you learn about the person and see if you want to be with them. It's hard though man, girls can be mean and think a guy is creepy when you are trying to be nice and it's hard, but I believe when the time is right you will find someone. That's what I'm so scared of, not being a virgin, but being alone and not having someone who I can really love and care for. I mean I could get on tinder and probably within this month lose my virginity, and you could too, that's not hard, what's hard for me is not knowing if I will ever find someone who wouldn't be on tinder and someone who would really truly care about me and love me and I her. My main point is I feel like there are so many things wrong with me that I am unlovable, but trust me, there is nothing wrong with you. I'm sure you are a nice guy! God bless!