Guest Princess Victoria

First kiss at the altar.

53 posts in this topic

Okay so I have to share this video of a first kiss at the altar I found when I was bumming out about guys recently not wanting a relationship unless I'd have sex with them. Much like the way I found these forums! Get ready for a super awkward moment!!!

I've seen the trailer to that show many times and it's just sensationalist nonsense. If you look closely at the preacher in the background during the kiss, you'll notice that they editing team sped up the footage to make it seem more awkward than it actually is. I watched the first episode and I wanted my hour of wasted time back. Like most of the garbage reality shows out there, the producer's main goal was to exploit the awkwardness of a few virgins to get ratings. The entire show is meant to make us waiters look like fools. The very fact that a show like that exists at all is testament to how society has fallen so far. We're essentially freaks to the rest of the world, no different than what you see at the circus.

4 people like this

I've seen the trailer to that show many times and it's just sensationalist nonsense. If you look closely at the preacher in the background during the kiss, you'll notice that they editing team sped up the footage to make it seem more awkward than it actually is. I watched the first episode and I wanted my hour of wasted time back. Like most of the garbage reality shows out there, the producer's main goal was to exploit the awkwardness of a few virgins to get ratings. The entire show is meant to make us waiters look like fools. The very fact that a show like that exists at all is testament to how society has fallen so far. We're essentially freaks to the rest of the world, no different than what you see at the circus.

I'm so effing sick of morally upright people being portrayed as backwards, like there's something wrong with them.

10 people like this

When I get married, I hope she don't eat my face like the couple in the Virgin Diaries lol