Guest Princess Victoria

First kiss at the altar.

53 posts in this topic

I'm not committed to that. I always assumed that I wouldn't wait but I've been thinking about it lately and if that's what my man wants to do, I'm up for it. :) 

I'll figure it out when I get a man. One thing at a time. 

1 person likes this

I'm not committed to that. I always assumed that I wouldn't wait but I've been thinking about it lately and if that's what my man wants to do, I'm up for it. :)

I'll figure it out when I get a man. One thing at a time. 

You make a great point, One thing at a time and for me personally, I need to find a girl first then  see will what happens

Personally, when I date a girl I can wait for sex even though my horniness is probably Level 9999 (sorry for that) but I wont hesitate in kissing and hugging. But that is where it ends.

1 person likes this

I am actually contemplating this. It makes the first kiss even more precious. 

2 people like this

Okay so I have to share this video of a first kiss at the altar I found when I was bumming out about guys recently not wanting a relationship unless I'd have sex with them. Much like the way I found these forums! Get ready for a super awkward moment!!!

I think it could be good but kinda strict on life and no enjoyment . In kindergarten I had a girl attacking me. There's surprise kisses. You're mom or dad never kissed you growing up ? Lol. Just saying .

1 person likes this

I would practice before the public kiss. But it is sweet. He needs practice.lol. He was doing eskimo nose kisses . The line can always made stricter and stricter . Don't lose your morals but life is to be enjoyed .

2 people like this

Okay so I have to share this video of a first kiss at the altar I found when I was bumming out about guys recently not wanting a relationship unless I'd have sex with them. Much like the way I found these forums! Get ready for a super awkward moment!!!

Looks like he need a lot of practice. I been kissed many time by girls in the playground. The kiss on the TLC video just so weird 

I think that the solution to prevent an awkward moment like this would be to agree on having a sweet, simple kiss in public and leave the making out for later in private.

5 people like this

Normal peoples first kisses usually don't look like those...they also mentioned complete struggle of their first time s**....They thought itd be like in movies!!!!! I believe they were kinda clueless in most sexual aspects... Just IMO

Omg her kissing him at the end of the video looked so awkward.. Like it looked like she was trying to eat something really fast, Lol!

Yeah, they did seem pretty clueless on the sex aspects..

I think that the solution to prevent an awkward moment like this would be to agree on having a sweet, simple kiss in public and leave the making out for later in private.

I didn't watch the video, but I'm assuming they were trying to make out. I definitely agree with you. Just a little kiss in public.

2 people like this

I didn't watch the video, but I'm assuming they were trying to make out. I definitely agree with you. Just a little kiss in public.

Watch the video, I'm still laughing.

2 people like this

Normal peoples first kisses usually don't look like those...they also mentioned complete struggle of their first time s**....They thought itd be like in movies!!!!! I believe they were kinda clueless in most sexual aspects... Just IMO

Plus it's on TLC, which is not like it use to be.

It seems too awkward to watch, Mstr Josh.

Succumb to the peer pressure Wesley, watch it.

1 person likes this

I guess this depends on your limits. I would perfectly not have a kiss lead to sex even though I have a high sex drive. I know that sex can ruin the fun of marriage so I'll keep at a kiss. Kissing would be my way of showing that despite me waiting, I still find that gal very sexy.

I will not have my first kiss at the altar. When he is my husband and we are alone, we can kiss, and I can faint.  ^_^

4 people like this

No I don't want my first kiss at the altar. Hope we have kissed at once least before.

Too late for me, but I don't regret it for one second. It's a personal choice just like WTM. I think it would be too many firsts for one day. Also, I would be nervous about everyone witnessing our first ever kiss. To me, it's a special, intimate moment that should be just the two of you.

5 people like this

Too late for me, but I don't regret it for one second. It's a personal choice just like WTM. I think it would be too many firsts for one day. Also, I would be nervous about everyone witnessing our first ever kiss. To me, it's a special, intimate moment that should be just the two of you.

I agree I wouldn't want everyone watching a first kiss it makes it less intimate. Im okay with pecks in public but I think it takes away from the specialness? of it.

1 person likes this

Too late, already had mine. Plus, I LOVE kissing. I don't think I could wait if my current relationship ended I could wait. I just feel like it is a normal part of a relationship. I have no problem with deep, passionate kissing. It has allowed me to get closer to whoever I'm dating without crossing the line. I know my lines, so it works for me.

Reason enough not to wait to kiss right there!! Lol. I like to think my first kiss was waaaaay better than that..I don't recall trying to eat her face

I hadn't thought about it from the angle of a bunch of people getting to watch our first kiss. Unless I were to elope, that makes me kind of steer away from wanting to wait until marriage to kiss (it's just something I've considered, not something I was ever dedicated to doing). As to your first point, I kind of figured if we waited to kiss it would maybe mean we're not having sex right away.