Guest Princess Victoria

First kiss at the altar.

53 posts in this topic

I personally think that is very romantic. if that is what my future hubby wants I would respect him even more. 

1 person likes this

One of my best friends did it. It was her husband's first kiss too. It is not for me, but I very much respect those who choose to wait to kiss.

1 person likes this

I've always respected couples who could save their first kiss at the alter. If waiting till marriage is considered crazy in the eyes of the world, Saving your first kiss for marriage would be considered psychotic. 

At first I thought it was too extreme for me, but now that I'm getting old, I figure I've waited for sex for so long as it is. I might as well "go all the way." :) By that I mean possibly wait till the alter to kiss. It's not set in stone but I'm warming up to the idea as time goes by. Plus I'm a bit of a sap at heart. I think it would be really romantic if I gave my first kiss to my wife :)

3 people like this

I wanted to save my first kiss for the altar. Unfortunately it happened on the Tyra Banks show.

A mistake I won't make again.

I respect that too, BUT that's too much to handle in one day. First kiss means you probably acant do it or might not be good at it(I haven't had mine yet an ill be scared and it will only be with a boyfriend someday) Itd be nerve wracking especially in front of all the guests an family and friends so I probably wouldnt want tht. (if he did I'd ask him if we could learn before the wedding i could wait a while but not till the altar) also kissing escalating to sex?? That's two things you'd not know how to do and would probably be bad at. To me it seems kissing is supposed to be 2nd nature for people and just learning and then sex..NOT for me :) but again they are great people.

I wish I had saved my first kiss, but it never ocurred to me. I think that would make the whole wedding experience feel even more special, so if my future husband wanted, I would be willing to save ours for when we're married.

1 person likes this

I think it's romantic also but not sure I would personally do it. I'll think about it when I'm actually in a relationship lol

Nah, I don't plan on it. I've already kissed, and while it is intimate, I don't think it is so intimate that it's worth the effort to wait (for me). I know a guy that was an ultra virgin until his wedding at 27. They waited to kiss, but to do so they had to pretty much never be alone, never cuddle; they could barely hug without the urge getting almost too strong. So, especially since being alone and cuddling are on the table or me, I don't think waiting on the kiss is for me. I agree it would be even more romantic though.

Not for me as I hope she don't mind being kissed on the cheek of time to time but if my future wife wanted to wait till the wedding for the big kiss I would be fine with that. 

1 person likes this

I'm saving passionate kissing for marriage, but I'd like to be able to kiss my boyfriend/fiancé before marriage. Just quick little kisses on the lips. That'd be nice.

If he really wanted to wait till marriage to kiss, then I think I could do that. It'd still be nice to kiss him on the cheek and whatnot before then, though.

xxx

1 person likes this

It is VERY Sweet & Utterly ADORABLE! That those who can do!!! As for myself.... I look forward to kisses from my furture BF/Fiance'! :-) Not the deeply passionate ones.....but the sweet Loving ones, on the lips or cheek!!!!

But.....on the wedding day......When the Pastor says "You may now salute your Bride" I will give him the most PASSIONATE kiss!!!! With EVERTHING I've been LONGING to give Him!!! A little "Hint" of the night ahead!!! Giggles!

2 people like this

I feel like not even kissing until the wedding would lead to too many firsts on the same day; I like a gradual progression. That's much more enjoyable to me.

1 person likes this

Part of me wants to, but I'm still undecided. If I meet a girl who has actually never kissed before, I probably will consider it more strongly.

It is VERY Sweet & Utterly ADORABLE! That those who can do!!! As for myself....look forward to kisses from my furture BF/Fiance'! :-) Not the deeply passionate ones.....but the sweet Loving ones, on the lips or cheek!!!!

But.....on the wedding day......When the Pastor says "You may now salute your Bride" I will give him the most PASSIONATE kiss!!!! With EVERTHING I've been LONGING to give Him!!! A little "Hint" of the night ahead!!! Giggles!

You're future BF will be a lucky guy :). Hope to find a girl who is as fun, wholesome and amazing as you

1 person likes this

I plan to have my first kiss with my wife...when she IS my wife, i.e. when we're married. But we won't kiss during the ceremony in front of everybody.

2 people like this

I don't know really I mean it's already to late for that but I've thought about waiting till I was married for it again. On the other hand though I want to be able to be physically affectionate in a way.

I would really like to wait until I’m married have my first kiss with my wife, though I don’t know if any girl would go for that. It’s kind of cheesy but I want to give my future wife everything, including my first kiss. 

2 people like this

I would really like to wait until I’m married have my first kiss with my wife, though I don’t know if any girl would go for that. It’s kind of cheesy but I want to give my future wife everything, including my first kiss. 

You do make a valid point EWZ and no girl would wait to be kissed

If whomever I'm with wants the first kiss to be at the alter then it will be my first ever kiss! So I will have only kissed one Woman, made love to one Woman, had one girlfriend, one fianceé, one Honey, one Sweetie, one and only one Woman. That's so rare I'd be more than willing to be studied by psychologists and sociologists lol!

1 person likes this

You're future BF will be a lucky guy :). Hope to find a girl who is as fun, wholesome and amazing as you

Thank You! Londonguy84!!! For that very sweet compliment!!! :-)

Don't you worry!!!! You will find the PERFECT girl for you!!! God has already hand picked her!!!!

This is such a great, terrific idea......

Though I'm "damaged goods" now so to say, I've shared the experience with someone during the course of a relationship a few years ago.

The relationship I've mentioned on here a few times.

That's as far it went of course, simple platonic friendly kisses.

In the future though it'd be a struggle, certainly, with my own hormones and hers also.

Personally I'd like to enjoy simple pecks on the cheek, or a simple touch of the lips every now and again.

However if it was her desire to save that for the altar, I'd be in agreement with her.

I feel like I'm mature enough to, and she'd be mature enough to .... like I said in the thread about kissing on the first date.

That I'm mature enough to kiss without temptation, to go further.

Though yes I imagine someday when faced with the desire, the drive, it'll be challenging.

But together, we'll wait, and work as a team you know.

And yes, by the way I do regret kissing before marriage.

Sharing something so tangible and special with someone who wasn't my wife.

1 person likes this