Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike

Everybody edit their About Me!

6 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

As some of you may know, we've got a knew home page in the works. One of the features of this new home page link to a Members page with pictures and short bios about each person (an idea suggested by our own Jegsy Scarr).

This new Members page will pull any profile that has a picture (any picture, avatar is fine) and an About Me paragraph defined. So if you don't have both of those filled out, you won't be listed.

Most of you already have Avatars, but I doubt many of you have About Me paragraphs.

How to Add an About Me Paragraph:

1. Click on your name up there at the top-right.

2. In the dropdown, click My Profile

3. Click the Edit my Profile button at the top-right.

4. Click "Change About Me Page" over on the left

5. Just write 3-4 sentences about yourself. You can copy-paste from you introductory post if you want.

Post questions if you have them. We want as many of you as possible listed on the Members page so new visitors can get an idea of all the great people we have on here! B)

1 person likes this

Yay Sally!

I dont wanna be left out!

Haha yes! That's totally what I was trying to convey. :lol:

Done!

I've pretty much just copy/pasted my entire intro, with a couple of little edits.

But...it's way more than 3-4 sentences. Is it too much? There's just a lot I wanted to say!

xxx

But...it's way more than 3-4 sentences. Is it too much?

We shall see when the page goes up! You'll know pretty quickly.

I don't know what I should put on my About Me. I suck at talking about myself. Hmm...this is going to take me a while.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0