donutweesa

What if

4 posts in this topic

I don't know if this was already posted of not, but I tried to find it in the other forums but I couldn't so I'll just ask.

What if I'm dating someone who treats me well but he's had sex before and then I meet someone who did abstained and treated me equally well. What do I do? This is a hypothetical situation.

I know some people say if you fall in love with another person even though you claim to be in love with your first lover, you should chose your second person because you wouldn't have fallen for the second person if the first one wasn't already perfect.

Sorry, I'm confused.

Well it all depends so many different variables like how you feel about the other what you have in common so much it all comes down to your heart.

1 person likes this

It depends on the person. For some people, having a partner who is also a virgin is highly important. For others, it's not as important or even not really important at all. If literally everything else was equal, I would think one would choose the virgin if virginity was somewhat important to them.

Of course, keep in mind virginity and being treated well aren't the only two factors. Someone might treat you well, but you might not have anything in common. In short, there is a lot to consider when deciding on a partner and different things are important to different people.

1 person likes this

It depends on the person. For some people, having a partner who is also a virgin is highly important. For others, it's not as important or even not really important at all. If literally everything else was equal, I would think one would choose the virgin if virginity was somewhat important to them.

Of course, keep in mind virginity and being treated well aren't the only two factors. Someone might treat you well, but you might not have anything in common. In short, there is a lot to consider when deciding on a partner and different things are important to different people.

thank you for that, I didn't think about the "common interests" factor! Silly me!