Guest Princess Victoria

How many kids do you want?

49 posts in this topic

Would agree that girls are too much trouble but as long as the child is healthy it doesn't matter Boy or girl. I know I would like have both a boy and girl if possible.

Definitely a boy because girls are way too much drama and hopefully another boy but the second kid a girl would be cool to have both. :) Ive always wanted to adopt the second one also.

Personally,I would never check out other women while my wife is pregnant and I would not ask her for sex because it would cause her pain. Would love her more because I know she will be an amazing mum.

I would want her to stay at home if possible and rest. I can work while she is staying home on Maternity leave.

Not only that but you can't have sex for awhile after such a painful endeavor, you will probably gain weight and not be as attractive to your husband...not get any sleep for months (at least my friend with a baby)and on top of that possibly feel inadequate because your husband is checking out other leaner chicks...

1 person likes this

I only have one sibling and always wish I had more. I would say 3, but two kids are bound to be closer and one might be left out. Plus, I have this weird things where I prefer even numbers. I know it's really strange :P I would like 4, but my fiance says that's way too many. We'll see what kind of plan God has in store for us down the road!

3 people like this

Well this was a few years ago so don't think I am crazy but I used to want 12 kids. Might have been because cheaper by the dozen was my favorite movie then lol. I do want a large family though because I grew up with one and I would like to make one of my own.

1-2 kids . hope to have boys because daughters are too much trouble.

I would also be happy if my wife wanted no kids because it will take time away from my wife and I. Above all, I want a healthy child if I have kids. It's all up to fate

1 person likes this

I want to have a big family, but it is not us who makes this decision. If God grants me four children, I'll be very happy, if He grants me one child, I'll be very happy, if He grants me none, I'll be happy anyway. 

Whether I get a girl or a boy doesn't matter at all. I've never understood why people wish to have certain gender. For me the most important thing is to have a healthy baby. What ever He gives me, I will be content. :) Children are a blessing from God. 

If one day I know that I'm pregnant it will be such an emotional day. I can't wait to experience pregnancy, all that waiting and dreaming. And when you can first time hold your precious beloved baby in your arms, smell him/her, see those cute little eyes, nose, arms and legs, everything. :')  Sharing all my love. <3

1 person likes this

Would never ask for sex from my pregnant wife as I will make sure she gets as much rest as possible. Never check out other women as you are married to one women only

Not only that but you can't have sex for awhile after such a painful endeavor, you will probably gain weight and not be as attractive to your husband...not get any sleep for months (at least my friend with a baby)and on top of that possibly feel inadequate because your husband is checking out other leaner chicks...and be expected to workout in between all of that. Also a guy can usually maintain his social life a little easier while the woman takes care of the kids.

3 people like this

Three I think. I would love to say more but I think even three will be a huge challenge.

I like even numbers and while I want my own biological child, I wouldn't mind adopting and fostering kids as well.  

I would like to have 6 or 8 kids, but only if my future husband can be a great daddy and help me take care of them. I would like to have them while I am young because I don't want to deal with moody teenagers at 60 :D  but whatever God wants me to have I will take, more or less it don't matter to me :D

As many as possible! I come from a family where we are 7 siblings. Beat that! But seriously I don't want more than 4. Maybe 2 or 3. But it will also depend on my wife.

1 person likes this

Well i have a huge family! Down to five of us children from 6 but my parents have lots of siblings as well.... my mom has about 12 siblings and my dad 13 I think...(don't quote me)..... I love children so I don't have a number I just want as many God gives me (hoping a lot since he said be fruitful and multiply lol). I would prefer more boys than girls though.....

2-3, but really it depends on what my wife & I decide on. I do want children of my own, though.

Have one kid of my own, and adopt maybe 2 from anywhere in the world :)

1 person likes this

For me, 4 children makes the perfect family, but I wouldn't mind if my husband wanted more. I've set a limit at 10 though - I've told my family that if I do have that many, at my 10th baby's birth celebration, they are allowed to bring condoms as gifts XD

In any case, I want a large family. Most people can't imagine themselves having any more than 3 children... I can't imagine myself having any less!

2 people like this

I'd like to have a lot of children someday as I consider raising children to be one of the most important aspects of Christianity. An extra set of hands would be great to have around for a small hobby farm and I'd love for them to develop the self-reliance and confidence that comes with farm chores. I know I had a lot of fun with horses, dogs, and chickens growing up and can't imagine a life without them. As for my ideal number, it is really hard to say as children take up a lot of time and money. I wouldn't want to risk robbing any of them of having an involved relationship with their father and mother so I do think that limits the acceptable number somewhat. I know I want to have at least four but, I think seven or eight are more realistic numbers for me. ^_^

I can't even imagine having as many kids as some of you guys are saying. lol I'd say 2 or 3 is a good number for me. I love children so much, I definitely couldn't be without them, but I want to wait a few years after I'm married before I have any. But yeah, it also depends on what my husband would want, hopefully he'll see things my way lol :P