Invincible

"Prince"

36 posts in this topic

Vince, I shall rebel and venture outside of the limits of Disney to include Prince Derek, from the Swan Princess. He makes some mistakes at first, and he is really not the brightest guy, but he figures everything out in the end, and he fights really hard to save Odette.

But my other beloved male protagonists do come from Disney, with the Beast and Aladdin being special favorites, and with Eugene rapidly stealing my affections too. And if we include non-royals, Li Chang and Tarzan are pretty cool.

2 people like this

My favorite is The Beast (Prince Adam) because that's my favorite Disney movie, but I think I'd choose Kristoff, from Frozen, to marry. He's witty, and charming, but has a sarcastic flair... and he knows how to call you out on anything that doesn't make sense, or how to make you think about things differently.

1 person likes this

John smith, what can I say I like the adventurous type. His hair is a huge plus

Have you seen his hair?post-43599-0-25664500-1423516520_thumb.g

1 person likes this

None.  I don't like any of the Princes.  In the past, I like the idea they prelude to, but none of them have shown anything substantial.  I have found true Princes in everyday life though.  They usually are married and their wives are happy, to no one's surprise.

I would have to agree! Here I thought I was the only one ;)

I think what I have trouble with is that MOST of the Princes' affection is based on "love at first sight" which the Princess' physical appearance is the key decider versus her personality. The idea of it all is lovely, but hollow for me.

Yes, I do want a man who is a man among men, even exhibit traits that are charming and romantic that Disney portray in the princes would be nice. I want to be my husband and I to be each others best friend and not a beautiful doll he has collected and has on display.

Prince-Charming-once-upon-a-time-3244846

Now if you asked witch prince from the Once Upon a Time series, Prince Charming would be my pick ^_^

If you haven't seen the series ladies, lets just say there is some nice eye candy on the show, tehehehe ;)

Kristoff isn't a typical Disney prince. He doesn't even like her at first. :) That's why I like him. He seems a little more realistic... HOWEVER...

As for real princes? I'd have to say William, but he's taken... and they are so lovely together. lol