Invincible

"Prince"

36 posts in this topic

The inverse of Nicole's "Princesses" thread. Who is your favorite Disney Prince and if you could marry one who would it be?

It would definitely be 'Flynn Rider',you know the guy who ends up marrying Rapunzel in Tangled .I just loved his personality, his charm,wits and those eyes! plus I really loved how their relationship was portrayed... I'm  a sucker for such films where a couple can't stand each other at first but then ends up falling in love like shrek and princess fiona :wub:

2 people like this

Aww, there are lots of them...

Hmm. I should really say the Beast (who google tells me is officially called Prince Adam), since he's closest to the Phantom. But, I hate the moral of the story that he's all handsome at the end...And, he ends up all girly-looking, I think. Not rugged enough.

The Prince from Snow White (Prince Florian, apparently) is quite nice. Although in the original Grimm's fairy tale, he's really creepy, to be honest. He can't get Snow White to come back to life at first, but asks if he can take her back to his castle with him anyway. So clearly, he has a real fetish for dead girls.

Price Charming (Prince Henry) from Cinderella is quite nice, I guess. So is Prince Phillip from Sleeping Beauty, plus he's the prince who goes out and slays a dragon for his princess, so that's cool.

This is a tough one. I guess the Beast is still my favourite overall. It's just a pity he's such a disappointingly girly-looking guy when he changes back...

Hey, can I pick Quasimodo even though he's not technically a Disney Prince? Because he's really cute.

xxx

4 people like this

Aww, there are lots of them...

Hmm. I should really say the Beast (who google tells me is officially called Prince Adam), since he's closest to the Phantom. But, I hate the moral of the story that he's all handsome at the end...And, he ends up all girly-looking, I think. Not rugged enough.

The Prince from Snow White (Prince Florian, apparently) is quite nice. Although in the original Grimm's fairy tale, he's really creepy, to be honest. He can't get Snow White to come back to life at first, but asks if he can take her back to his castle with him anyway. So clearly, he has a real fetish for dead girls.

Price Charming (Prince Henry) from Cinderella is quite nice, I guess. So is Prince Phillip from Sleeping Beauty, plus he's the prince who goes out and slays a dragon for his princess, so that's cool.

This is a tough one. I guess the Beast is still my favourite overall. It's just a pity he's such a disappointingly girly-looking guy when he changes back...

Hey, can I pick Quasimodo even though he's not technically a Disney Prince? Because he's really cute.

xxx

Well, it's actually a myth that the Beast was known as "Adam". I myself fell for this myth, but the animators and crew of the film always just called him "Beast".

And "Florian" has sometimes been used for Snow White's prince as well as "Frederick", so it's not a pure name either.

And Cinderella's prince is only named "Henry" because Disney France said that his name was Henri (Henry) to promote Cinderella's Blu-ray release. So that's not a pure name either.

And no, you can't pick Quasimodo, lol!

Sorry for commenting on every sentence that you've made :D !

1 person likes this

I'm gonna be very honest......I really can't choose one!! I actually would bulid a "Disney King" so to speak....Giggles! By taking all the best qualities of each one.....their daring, adventure, love, persistance, attractivness, strength & dedication....and melding them into to this fantastic MAN! LOL! I guess...me being a bit older ;-)....has something to do with wanting a King instead of a Prince! What girl wouldn't want to be THE QUEEN! :-)

3 people like this

I think I need to watch some Disney movies, because I don't remember anything about them lol. I do remember when I was younger I thought Prince Eric was cute because of the contrast between his hair and eyes...but then I forget how the movie went lol

Unfortunately I dont know any Disney princes or even characters that much, but fortunately and conveniently I do know that Mel Gibson voiced a disney character. 

So basically Mel Gibson :D

2 people like this

Taran from the Black Cauldron by far, if he counts that is. 

No he doesn't, lol, but kudos to you for mentioning one of the most (if not, the most) obscure animated Disney film :D !

Unfortunately I dont know any Disney princes or even characters that much, but fortunately and conveniently I do know that Mel Gibson voiced a disney character. 

So basically Mel Gibson :D

Mel Gibson voiced John Smith in "Pocahontas". He even sang in it, lol!

No he doesn't, lol, but kudos to you for mentioning one of the most (if not, the most) obscure animated Disney film :D !

Awwwwww... but I like Taran. He is one of those medieval-fantasy heroes though that rescues a princess and vanquishes an evil dark lord though! 

I had hoped this thread would be about Purple Rain.

PHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Erasercrumbs! Your the Best! I LOVE you for that!!!! Purple Rain is a FANTASTIC movie!!! And Prince is a MUSICAL GENIUS!!! I enjoy A LOT of his music!!!

1 person likes this

Awwwwww... but I like Taran. He is one of those medieval-fantasy heroes though that rescues a princess and vanquishes an evil dark lord though! 

Lol, I like Taran too. He's like Arthur from "The Sword in the Stone".

PHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Erasercrumbs! Your the Best! I LOVE you for that!!!! Purple Rain is a FANTASTIC movie!!! And Prince is a MUSICAL GENIUS!!! I enjoy A LOT of his music!!!

I'll always owe him for Batdance.  That's one of the best nerd anthems ever made. 

Hmmm...I'm a sucker for Cinderella (the story, I have very small feet) but her Prince has brown eyes and I'm even more of a sucker for those baby blues...I really like Flynn though, because he ultimately sacrifices his own life for his girl, just like she does for him, and that is true love to me (not Romeo and Juliet style, if the person's already 'dead', there is no need for you to klll yourself). For similar reasons, I like Prince Phillip, plus he fell for Aurora without knowing she is a princess. But, combining the fact that he fights for his girl AND he has blue eyes, I'm going to have to say Prince Eric. But really, in reality, I'll probably end up with Prince Charming. Even if he has brown eyes. Because dancing does me in every time.

*SIDENOTE*-The guy I like right now is TOTALLY Prince Charming. And he even has blue eyes. And when he treats me right, I feel like a princess. But, sadly, he's probably gay. So. #StoryOfMyLife

I liked Eric when I was young. The dark hair and blue eyes was a big plus. lol However, when I factor in personality, Flynn Ryder aka Eugene wins out. He is very funny and sacrifices himself for his love. True, he was a thief but he was a good person at heart and as long as he turns away from that lifestyle, I am more than happy to choose him. :)

3 people like this

None.  I don't like any of the Princes.  In the past, I like the idea they prelude to, but none of them have shown anything substantial.  I have found true Princes in everyday life though.  They usually are married and their wives are happy, to no one's surprise.

3 people like this

None.  I don't like any of the Princes.

Aw :( ! Who's your favorite Disney character then?

1 person likes this

Aw :( ! Who's your favorite Disney character then?

Well... I do like the little mouse in Cinderella that pulls off all those tasks to help Cinderella in spite of Lucifer sabotaging his efforts.  In the end, he is the one who takes the key to free Cinderella from being trapped in the tower! 

aaaaahhhhh! I can't believe I never saw this topic! There was some pretty good discussions! And I almost was undecided between a lot of them but now I'mm just stuck on Flynn Rider and Prince Charming mainly because I love how they treat their princesses.

I like Flynn's humor and I just Cinderella's story of the prince trying to find her. Though I wished he tried to find her IN PERSON instead of sending out his duke. Ugh. Now I think I'm going to choose Flynn because he was always by her side!

1 person likes this