LovingLana

Telegram to the Love of Your Life

31 posts in this topic

Suppose you were given the opportunity to send a telegram to your future husband/wife. You only had 10 seconds to record your message. You're not allowed to tell them your name, where you are, or give hints on how to find you. What would you want them to know at this very moment... what will you say to the future love of your life?  It can be as serious or silly as you choose to make it, but remember this is your only chance to speak to them until the day you unite. 

In my fastest speaking voice possible...I'd say something to the effect of...    I'm still here still waiting...enjoy life..don't get TOO CRAZY...stay strong...when you think life is out of love to give remember the love I have for you is limitless...be ready for us you handsome man..love ya... =p 

3 people like this

I wouldn't know what to say.. I'd just be like, "Hi" and that's probably it.

1 person likes this

I wouldn't know what to say.. I'd just be like, "Hi" and that's probably it.

Lol. I've seen some of your posts I'm sure there's more on your heart than Hi. 

“Where are you? Give me your phone number." If she can't respond then I guess "Hi my name is ______, I live in ____" would have to do.

It says you're not allowed to tell your name or give hints to them on how to find you.

Oh, I didn't read it all the way. Well then that’s depressing; you can contact your future spouse/ soul mate but not tell them where you are. Then I’d probably just say “I love you, hope we meet soon.† 

" I love you so much and can't wait to be with you. I'm waiting for you in purity and hOpe you can do the same. Stay strong baby. our wait will be WELL worth it TRUST me (seductive voice ) I can't wait to love you and for the surprises our marriage will bring. Don't give up and neither will I. Luv ya baby

(it fits in 10 secs I timed it lol :D. )

4 people like this

"Marry me STOP I'll be waiting forever STOP Did you know that switching to Geico can save you fifteen percent on car insurance STOP"

6 people like this

Only ten seconds then? Okay, I think I would say: 

I know we haven't met yet, but I already love you more than you can ever imagine. I will wait for you and I can only hope that you stay strong and wait for me too. Whenever you feel down or doubt yourself, remember that I believe in you and that you are loved. I can't wait to meet you.

6 people like this

"Hello my Queen. I love You like no one else. I have yet to have my first kiss because I want it to be with you. I am patiently waiting. God willing you'll marry me!"

I timed it and speaking at a normal pace I could fit that all in within 10 seconds. Since my personal info wasn't optional I decided to say the most important things I could think of and in this case it was to reveal to her how much I loved her. 10 seconds is not a lot but at least I was able to squeeze a little bit of love out of my heart for Her.

4 people like this

*Spoken in a hushed breathless tone* I'd think we'd Love each other even if we never met.....But, we will meet! The wait will soon be over my forever Love......We are ever so close.....Wait for me....I'm waiting for you..

2 people like this

You have the chance to tell her anything and the only thing you'd mention is sex?  :wacko:

Well, LovingLana did say, "It can be as serious or silly as you choose to make it." So i did a combination of both ;)

3 people like this

First... Thank you Jesus!!

then,

" Lover of my Soul...read Ephesians 5:22-28, Ruth 1:16-17, 1Cor 13 and the answer is yes!"

PS...Never trust a gecko selling car insurance

I'd say... "I've waited my entire life to meet you, and I can't wait until the day I do! I love country music and learning about the bible, I hope you do too. You can probably find me in Nashville in a few years. Let the hunt officially begin my love! P.s. my name is Lela"

2 people like this

Dear beloved :wub: ,

I'm saving myself for you. I'll admit its hard, but true love comes to those who have patience and you are worth the wait. When we marry, God will bless our relationship. Look forward to meeting you and DON'T let the world influence you. Stay strong my love. ;)

I'd say this in my auctioneers voice, hopefully she'd understand ....

I'd say my love, ... I'm here, I'm waiting also, it's tough at times.

But in time we'll meet, and I'll sweep you off your feet, onto my awaiting steed, and we'll ride off into a lifetime of many, many lovely sunsets together. Be strong and courageous, for God is with us, and he will lead us as we navigate separate pathways, that'll converge at his perfect time.

Keep on praying for me My love, and I'll certainly pray for you.

Okay it was longer than 10 seconds (probably by a longshot) yes but I was caught up in the moment you know!

1 person likes this

"Stay strong trust God and be all that you can be! I will see you soon!" That sounds like the army lol XD

2 people like this

I will be waiting for you and looking forward to spent the rest of my life with you. May you stay forever beautiful and I hope you will find me soon.

1 person likes this

Looking forward to hearing your amazing voice on the radio someday

I'd say... "I've waited my entire life to meet you, and I can't wait until the day I do! I love country music and learning about the bible, I hope you do too. You can probably find me in Nashville in a few years. Let the hunt officially begin my love! P.s. my name is Lela"

Did you know that the person you see Diamond Snow with, you will fall in love with and you will be together always? I'll be waiting that moment, and whisper to your ear 'One, two, three. In just three seconds, I fell in love with you. From that moment, my scenery will only be you."

1 person likes this

I would say, I will wait for you no matter how long it takes. I will love you forever and when we meet we will know that we are meant to be.