Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
__Egirly__

Realization

5 posts in this topic

Did you ever realize the next person you date, you will either break up with them or marry them?

I think that's so interesting and pretty deep when you think about it. Ya won't know until ya know! Lol.

Tell me your thoughts on this. :D

I've never, ever thought about it that way!

I read somewhere that if you're over 16, there's an 80% chance you've already met the person you'll marry :P

1 person likes this

I know! You could ignore them everyday in school but later on say "I Do" to them! That's so amazing. :)

1 person likes this

I've never, ever thought about it that way!

I read somewhere that if you're over 16, there's an 80% chance you've already met the person you'll marry :P

I so hope that isn't true. HAHAHA

I always thought that the next person I date will be my future Wife. For that reasoning I have never dated. Even as a kid I wondered why people would get together and seemingly plan to breakup because if they didn't plan to marry then they planned to breakup. Sure you have to give relationships a chance, but for me I'm very hesitant to start a relationship until I'm sure she's the one. Because once I do finally have a girlfriend I won't be able to endure potential heartbreak so I'm very careful who I will eventually be with.