koreanguy

Just wondering: Do women really want to stay with one man?

33 posts in this topic

I would prefer one huge book filled with everything intimate I know (hopefully only I know) about my husband than a million index cards that say things like "Guy with nice butt is really flexible". 

This is such a good way of putting it!

4 people like this

I do.

I want to dive in DEEP.

I want to create, develop, nurture, nourish and en-JOY an amazing bond that expands and strengthens over time, exponentially.

I know for sure that this is possible. And I also know that it is literally what I (body, soul, mind, emotions...) was personally designed for!

8 people like this

I know that for men, the ultimate fantasy would probably be having sex all the time with hundreds of beautiful women. I mean, just look at what all-powerful men do when they get such a chance--dictators like Fidel Castro and Kim Jong Il basically just forced thousands of women to have sex with them over several decades. And, although it's EXTREMELY shameful for me to admit, sometimes I find myself  thinking the perfect life is having sex all the time with any woman; and I know this idea is very terrible. I mean, I'm horrified that the thought that women are like sexual toys for pleasure so I can commit immoral acts with them is even remotely attractive to me (although I know that this is true for men. Like 95% of them. At least the young, single ones. Sigh, I hate human biology, lol). But I was wondering if for women this is true--that the idea of sleeping with multiple attractive men is appealing. Or do women find the idea of only being sexually fulfilled in one man much more appealing?  

I cannot speak for all the women out there but I can speak for myself. Yes, staying with one man for the rest of my life is definitely more appealing and will surely be more fulfilling. Like every human being, I have the carnal part, that would enjoy almost anything that is physically pleasurable. But I don't believe we should let ourselves be controlled by it, more so if it makes us feel guilty or leaves us empty afterwards. Beyond the body we have the soul and the spirit that have to be taken into consideration. And finding the right balance between them at every point in our life and in consistence with ourselves(including values) is our personal task and journey to live and enjoy. Personally I'm looking forward to meet that one person that I would choose to live with for the rest of my life and explore the richness and depth of the relationship, that like anything that is build up with love and patience in time, is like wine, it gets better with age.  :)

1 person likes this

I don't want to have sex with anyone but my husband, I'm sure a lot of women agree with me. The reason comes down to selfishness. I've waited all my life for a perfect man, why would I want another or want to share?

That being said there's a big polygamy and open-relationship movement, which is fine if you're into that kind of thing. (Aside: polygamy definitely isn't for me because I associate is with abusive relationships in certain countries; which is wrong I know.)

1 person likes this

Nope, it isn't just a guy thing. I'm in neuroscience, and I can say that male animal nature is to mate with many different females and spread their genes, and female animal nature is to seek better and better males with superior genes. Both will have either a male or a female seeking multiple mates. However, we aren't animals. We have the ability to follow a code, not just an instinct. With that being said, I sometimes think that it would be awesome to have a harem of guys, and it is even common in some rural cultures. But my ultimate goal is to find a man that sees me as God's best for him and who is God's best for me, and we will both make a DECISION to choose only each other. Great post  :)

1 person likes this

But how can I have my sexy man harem if I only have one man? 

I guess a harem of only one man will do.  :)