koreanguy

Just wondering: Do women really want to stay with one man?

33 posts in this topic

I know that for men, the ultimate fantasy would probably be having sex all the time with hundreds of beautiful women. I mean, just look at what all-powerful men do when they get such a chance--dictators like Fidel Castro and Kim Jong Il basically just forced thousands of women to have sex with them over several decades. And, although it's EXTREMELY shameful for me to admit, sometimes I find myself  thinking the perfect life is having sex all the time with any woman; and I know this idea is very terrible. I mean, I'm horrified that the thought that women are like sexual toys for pleasure so I can commit immoral acts with them is even remotely attractive to me (although I know that this is true for men. Like 95% of them. At least the young, single ones. Sigh, I hate human biology, lol). But I was wondering if for women this is true--that the idea of sleeping with multiple attractive men is appealing. Or do women find the idea of only being sexually fulfilled in one man much more appealing?  

1 person likes this

I know that for men, the ultimate fantasy would probably be having sex all the time with hundreds of beautiful women. I mean, just look at what all-powerful men do when they get such a chance--dictators like Fidel Castro and Kim Jong Il basically just forced thousands of women to have sex with them over several decades. And, although it's EXTREMELY shameful for me to admit, sometimes I find myself  thinking the perfect life is having sex all the time with any woman; and I know this idea is very terrible. I mean, I'm horrified that the thought that women are like sexual toys for pleasure so I can commit immoral acts with them is even remotely attractive to me (although I know that this is true for men. Like 95% of them. At least the young, single ones. Sigh, I hate human biology, lol). But I was wondering if for women this is true--that the idea of sleeping with multiple attractive men is appealing. Or do women find the idea of only being sexually fulfilled in one man much more appealing?  

Don't feel bad for your fantasies...every man (including us on here) is guilty of it. Women of character and integrity would never allow themselves to be part of a harem. The women who do are responding to their base desires, their hypergamous nature; they'd very much rather share one attractive man than have a less attractive one all to themselves. That's the ugliness of unconstrained hypergamy, so yes, human nature is...well, a brutal enigma. So I'd say the answer to your question is no and yes. Make certain you settle down with only a woman who knows restraint, of true upstanding moral character.

Waiting for one man and one man only. I would also say that we all (including women) struggle with fantasy to some degree.

2 people like this

The curiosity and attraction to other people will never cease. When you commit yourself you are making somewhat of a sacrifice. But in this case, I think it's totally worth it.

3 people like this

Well, the animal part of me is like "Have sex with thousands of hotties!YAY!"

But my heart and brain is like "Have sex with one nice gal and it will be better and more regular and you will love her".

I'd listen to my heart not my lower regions.

My ultimate fantasy is being in love with a gorgeous and great woman and having heaps of sex with her.

Quantity/quality of sex >>>>>>>> Quantity of women.

6 people like this

i believe it is human nature to fantasize about sex with certain people. we are all guilty of it. 

but for me, i only want to have sex with one man [my prince charming/husband]. i will wait for him. 

i resist temptation because i know there is something even better for me in the future AKA marriage. 

5 people like this

Absolutely true for this girl. I want to be with one man and one man only - my future husband. I have felt this way for as long as I can remember. I have absolutely no desire to experience what else is on offer.

4 people like this

I also only want to be with one man (my future husband), that's one of the reasons why I'm waiting till marriage, because I want to spend the rest of my life with only one man, the one I will love for ever.

1 person likes this

Yes I find the idea of sleeping with only one man more appealing than any alternative.

1 person likes this

The curiosity and attraction to other people will never cease. When you commit yourself you are making somewhat of a sacrifice. But in this case, I think it's totally worth it.

I like this-some people you pass by will just catch your eye-single, dating, or married. It's what you DO with that attention that matters. Do you just notice them and move on, do you linger on their figure, do you fantasize? I'm not gonna lie, if I'm watching a movie with girlfriends and we're talking about how the main actor is cute, I'll say he's cute too, even though I'm dating DD. It's okay to think that some celebrity is cute, that's only human...we even have our "celebrity crushes"; mine is Josh Turner and his is Sara Evans. (Sorry DD, hope you don't mind me sharing  ;)

When you commit, you are focusing on getting to know your SO in ways you haven't before and showing them how you love them. I'm looking forward to only ever sleeping with one man who knows me completely, inside and out and loves me for who I am, even despite my flaws.  :wub:  Finally being married someday and being fully physical will be an exciting adventure  :D

8 people like this

I dont' really care much about the sex, but I do love the companionship and spending the rest of my life with someone that adores me. 

1 person likes this

Absolutely. That was one of the very first things that made me want to wait till marriage: I hated the idea of being with more than one man in my lifetime. The thought of giving myself completely to anyone except my husband just feels...icky.

xxx

6 people like this

Think of it like this: once I have a man I LOVE in a physical and emotional way and HE put a ring on my finger and promised to love me forever. And I adore him and we shared EVERYTHING together, why would I deeply desire someone else who probably wouldn't do the same no matter how sexy he is..The sexiest man will be the one I'll be with until death do us part.

2 people like this

Sometimes other boys are attractive. But sex without love and marriage is something I would never want to have.

3 people like this

Sometimes other boys are attractive. But sex without love and marriage is something I would never want to have.

At least, not at this point in my life. I should never say never. But ultimately, my feelings might change if I'm, like a 40 year old single woman. But hopefully that won't happen. #CrossThatBridgeIfIComeToIt

I love the thought of having someone to spend the rest of my life with. Sharing, loving, growing. Yes. One man for the rest of my life.

1 person likes this

At least, not at this point in my life. I should never say never. But ultimately, my feelings might change if I'm, like a 40 year old single woman.

Samantha....I happen to be a 43 yr old single, virgin! :) And I can honestly say when you know with every fiber of your being.. That you want to wait for that Husband God has for you....you will be able to wait as long as it takes! I for one am doing just that! :D I couldn't EVER see sharing the most Special, Intimate & Rare Gift of me with ANYONE else BUT my Future Husband. I only want that ONE MAN to know me in the most SACRED of ways...Just as God had intended it to be!

Now, don't get me wrong I have seen some GORGEOUS men!! Giggles! And yes, I have wondered......Wow! What if?????........<Blushing!> But, ultimatly......I only want ONE MAN....and that won't EVER change! :)

4 people like this

Samantha....I happen to be a 43 yr old single, virgin! :) And I can honestly say when you know with every fiber of your being.. That you want to wait for that Husband God has for you....you will be able to wait as long as it takes! I for one am doing just that! :D I couldn't EVER see sharing the most Special, Intimate & Rare Gift of me with ANYONE else BUT my Future Husband. I only want that ONE MAN to know me in the most SACRED of ways...Just as God had intended it to be!

Now, don't get me wrong I have seen some GORGEOUS men!! Giggles! And yes, I have wondered......Wow! What if?????........<Blushing!> But, ultimatly......I only want ONE MAN....and that won't EVER change! :)

I think that's great! But I'm pretty young right now. And even though I think waiting is the right decision for me right now, I don't know if I'll always feel that way. Even though I believe in God, that's not why I'm waiting. Which is probably why at a certain point, I might change my mind. I would like to say I'll be strong enough not to, but I can't predict the future. I really respect you though for waiting so long. Personally, right now I'm not at all interested in sex because...well, I'm just not. The only reason I ever find it interesting is when I think about marrying someone I really love. But my personal belief is that waiting is right for some people and not right for others. Right now, it's completely right for me. So I will follow my heart.

1 person likes this

Yes, just one man for me! I want to find someone I truly love and who truly loves me to spend the rest of my life with. I want us to have a family together and grow together and die together. I don't want multiple men! Yuck, no thank you. Not even in a fantasy world!

1 person likes this

The only reason I ever find it interesting is when I think about marrying someone I really love. But my personal belief is that waiting is right for some people and not right for others. Right now, it's completely right for me. So I will follow my heart.

And that's very true! Ideally God would want us all too.....But, in all reality it is a choice...I yet wish you all the best in your waiting NOW!!! I have a good feeling you will be able to see it through!!!! :)

2 people like this

And that's very true! Ideally God would want us all too.....But, in all reality it is a choice...I yet wish you all the best in your waiting NOW!!! I have a good feeling you will be able to see it through!!!! :)

Thank you. Personally, I really hope I meet someone wonderful sooner rather than later.

2 people like this

Thank you. Personally, I really hope I meet someone wonderful sooner rather than later.

You Will!!! God has PERFECT timing!!!! :D

But I've waited this long.

Yes! You have!!!! :)  It"s all about......one day at a time!!! And guess what!?!?!? I'm waiting with you TOO!!! :lol:

3 people like this

I think we all fantasize. However, considering that Being married is usually a part of my fantasy, I'd say for me it's true that I only want to be with one guy. It doesn't mean you never notice others. Human nature means you probably will, but it's where you channel your attraction that matters...to me, at least. I have a feeling that, as a waiter, when/if marriage happens that man will probably be the only fantasy I have for quite a while. :)

3 people like this

Firstly I agree with all of previous responses, good answers ladies.

Secondly the whole promiscuous sex thing is quite the misconception in terms of how it compares to married sex.

Many studies suggest that married people have more frequent and varied sex than singles which makes sense right?

Well it does to me and here's why:

>No need to track someone down and convince them you're a good way to spend a Saturday night. If you're married you have a guarantee that you'll never come home alone or waste time trying to capture someone's interest (she married you, you can relax a little)

>Once married you'd already be comfortable and aware of each others preferences so there's less of the 'fumbling get it done'/'get happy and go' sex and more of the 'what should we try tonight/ 'exploratory' sex.

>Once married the frequency is likely to be much greater because you don't need to go out and find it. It's like ice cream (is it me or are there lots of ice cream metaphors on this site?). If you have a tub at home you'll dig in whenever you want, eat it all night if you feel like it. If you don't then you must go in search of it, find a place that's open and has a good hygiene rating. The downsides here are that it might not be your favourite flavour and at some point the shop will close and you are forced to go back home, to your bed, icecreamless and alone.

>The fulfilment you get from married sex, I imagine, will supersede any single sex you could possibly have. Unless you have a regular "friend" then every time you have the new person sex it's exactly that, new. Maybe to some this sounds exciting but to me it sounds like the movie Groundhog Day. And of course every girl/guy is different but it's always going to have that same "I've never seen this person naked before" feeling. Which, again, for some may be exciting but I think it'd be more exciting to spend a long time getting to know just one person in that intimate way than flitting around. Put it this way, I would prefer one huge book (in my head, not exactly the kind of thing I'd put on my coffee table) filled with everything intimate I know (hopefully only I know) about my husband than a million index cards that say things like "Guy with nice butt is really flexible".

>Each of these reasons is longer than the last so I'll try to keep this one brief. As many of the others have said it's not a ridiculous notion that people in relationships will admire the attractiveness of people they see. I would hope though that once you're married and having all the awesome married sex that you'd see that nothing could ever compare. So I can look at all those pretty dressed up ice creams though the shop window but I wouldn't buy one because I know my favourite ice cream is waiting at home to be devoured.

This was a very long winded answer (I apologise) but my direct answer is yes, I do want just one man.

And if you happen to stumble across him please send him my way, I'd really appreciate that ;)

7 people like this