Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Natureboy

ChaseGodTV

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys, check out this man's videos on YouTube when you get a chance. I stumbled upon it last night. Let me know what you think.

It's really good with great information. There's also a part in there where it talks about God not changing how He feels about things that very much can apply to another "controversial topic"

Very good video, really enjoyed watching it.

On YouTube someone left this comment:

I disagree with sex only AFTER getting married. There are logical reasons behind why people have sex before marriage (most of them just dont know about it). I mean sure they are usually doing it because of lust or whatever. But seriously, like even I would say, "this is the 21st century". We have things like Protection and HIV & STD testing. This is not biblical times. Back then, i could understand why one should wait before marriage. But now we have tools...that dont require such a method...

I really hope this is a rare case, because if it isn't, I've lost some hope for the human race. It's almost offensive that some people think that waiting till marriage is just a "tool" or a "method" to avoid contracting an STD. Besides, if everyone waited (in a perfect world) then STDs would be somewhat less widespread.

I'm starting to watch more of his stuff really good I'm liking it. Its all accurate and informative.