LovingLana

Eligible Bachelors and Bachelorettes of WTM

73 posts in this topic

Have any of you found yourself crushing on a fellow member here on the site? :wub: 

Would you ever consider dating someone from WTM? :rolleyes: 

When you found this site were you secretly on a mission to find other waiters to date, or were you just looking for information about waiting until marriage? :superwaiter: 

10 people like this

Have I found myself crushing over someone here? Definitely, lol!

Would I date someone from here? Probably not.

Did I join this to find dates? Nah, when I joined, it was just me, Mike, and Tempest Desh aka Altan aka Cyon Correll (forgive the spelling), so not much to do back then, lol!

2 people like this

I didn't join looking to find a date/girlfriend on here...but that's what ended up happening and I couldn't be happier about it :)

17 people like this

What, you expect us to admit to this????

:wub:

Uh, sorry, I don't think I'm feeling quite that candid today. LOL! :D

1 person likes this

- Have any of you found yourself crushing on a fellow member here on the site? Yes!
- Would you ever consider dating someone from WTM? I don't think so...distance is a problem.
- When you found this site were you secretly on a mission to find other waiters to date, or were you just looking for information about waiting until marriage? I joined because I was happy to find others with similar values as me. It didn't cross my mind to look for a relationship here.

3 people like this

Have any of you found yourself crushing on a fellow member here on the site? Absolutely ;)

Would you ever consider dating someone from WTM? Of course! What better place to meet someone than a community that shares the same values?

When you found this site were you secretly on a mission to find other waiters to date, or were you just looking for information about waiting until marriage? I didn't come here to look for a date at first. I just joined because I wanted to surround myself with like-minded people. But now I am very open to date someone here if the opportunity came up :)

2 people like this

Have any of you found yourself crushing on a fellow member here on the site? I haven't been here very long but there are people that I would like to get to know better! 

Would you ever consider dating someone from WTM? Definitely.

When you found this site were you secretly on a mission to find other waiters to date, or were you just looking for information about waiting until marriage? I came here looking for support as I have no-one in my everyday life that I can discuss WTM issues with. If I happen to meet somebody on here then that would be fantastic! I certainly have much more in common with the guys here than the ones I meet on dating sites. 

3 people like this

I didn't come here looking for a date, but I would be open to it. :)

2 people like this

Have any of you found yourself crushing on a fellow member here on the site? yea  :rolleyes: 

Would you ever consider dating someone from WTM? Yea I dont see why not

When you found this site were you secretly on a mission to find other waiters to date, or were you just looking for information about waiting until marriage? Looking for information I just stumbled upon it after looking up some WTM celebrities I saw people with the same values and thought I should join so I could feel somewhat normal  :) 

3 people like this

Have any of you found yourself crushing on a fellow member here on the site? Yep.

Would you ever consider dating someone from WTM? I tend to agree with Josh, that internet crushes can be a drag, but if circumstances allowed and I felt strongly enough I like to think I'd give it a chance.

When you found this site were you secretly on a mission to find other waiters to date, or were you just looking for information about waiting until marriage? Almost every choice I make includes finding someone as an ulterior motive, so yeah to the first part. The main reason was that I felt I could fit in here more than on other community sites I've seen.

2 people like this

HAVE I FOUND MYSELF CRUSHING???? No, but I am enjoying getting to know everyone on here!!!!

WOULD I CONSIDER DATING SOMEONE ONE HERE??? Sure! Why not! :-) Could be fun!!! But, not long distance....

WHEN YOU FOUND THIS SITE WERE YOU SECRETLY ON A MISSON TO FIND OTHER WAITERS, OR JUST LOOKING FOR IMFORMATION ABOUT WAITING TILL MARRIAGE? No, I wasn't. I was looking for encouraging quotes & information on waiting for the Youth I teach bible study to at church!......Funny thing is....it ended up being a GREAT place of encouragement for ME!!! Giggle!! :-) It was WONDERFUL to see SO many that had the same faith, beliefs & values as I had!!!! And BONUS!!!! Made a few friends!!

4 people like this

Have any of you found yourself crushing on a fellow member here on the site? Yup

Would you ever consider dating someone from WTM? Maybe but it would depend on the distance

When you found this site were you secretly on a mission to find other waiters to date, or were you just looking for information about waiting until marriage? I was just looking for statistics and stuff about people who WTM and then I found this site and saw the forum and decided to join :)

Have any of you found yourself crushing on a fellow member here on the site? no, but I have enjoyed meeting people here. I rarely join any sites but I have to say I have never seen one with such  amazing,warm people like this one.

Would you ever consider dating someone from WTM? nope, I hate internet dating.

When you found this site were you secretly on a mission to find other waiters to date, or were you just looking for information about waiting until marriage? I actually just joined for help with some questions I had,and I was surprised at how welcoming people were and I found myself hooked!! 

Have any of you found yourself crushing on a fellow member here on the site? There is a guy or two that I find physically attractive, but no one I've actually had a crush over.

Would you ever consider dating someone from WTM? I could never date over the Internet, so no. 

When you found this site were you secretly on a mission to find other waiters to date, or were you just looking for information about waiting until marriage? I came to this site because I was in my first year of uni and needed some support and likeminded people. Sex is soooo commonplace on campus and I felt like I was losing hope waiting.

* Have any of you found yourself crushing on a fellow member here on the site?

Yeah ^_^

* Would you ever consider dating someone from WTM? :)

* When you found this site were you secretly on a mission to find other waiters to date, or were you jus looking for information about waiting until marriage?

I was watching the olympics [110m hurdles woman] and then the announcer mentioned that Lolo Jones [fan of her since Beijing olympics] is a virgin. I almost fell of the chair and was "wow". After the the race I searched articles to see if its true. In an article I'm 110% sure she mentioned this site and that's how I found it to join :)

6 people like this

Have any of you found yourself crushing on a fellow member here on the site? :wub: 

Would you ever consider dating someone from WTM? :rolleyes: 

When you found this site were you secretly on a mission to find other waiters to date, or were you just looking for information about waiting until marriage? :superwaiter: 

I haven't been here long enough to crush on anyone. I would definitely consider it if I really felt interested in that person but I doubt that would happen as 99% of the people on this site are in America and I have no desire to live in or visit America. I joined primarily to have other waiters to talk to but then I was aware I might meet someone here too.

Have any of you found yourself crushing on a fellow member here on the site? I'll admit I have seen a few handsome faces in these small little boxes lol. However, I find many members here to be very compassionate, articulate, and intellectual all characteristics that spike my interest. 

Would you ever consider dating someone from WTM? I'm a believer that sometimes you find something valuable in the strangest places...so if I was to find a person of interest here who am I to judge i'll just be glad I was in the right place at the right time to receive such a gift. 

When you found this site were you secretly on a mission to find other waiters to date, or were you just looking for information about waiting until marriage? At the time I was looking for stats on how many men wtm and luckily an article on the subject popped up.. I read the article, looked around, joined, and it was history. I'm glad this site is so much different than one I stumbled across earlier which just seemed like a preying ground for people who just wanted to collect a virgin. 

1 person likes this

Have any of you found yourself crushing on a fellow member here on the site? Yes.

Would you ever consider dating someone from WTM? Yes.

When you found this site were you secretly on a mission to find other waiters to date, or were you just looking for information about waiting until marriage? No. I was happy to see so many other waiters, I was searching for information, I wanted to know how many other waiters there were. I literally googled the words "waiting till marriage" and found this wonderful site. I felt very welcomed here and have made many lovely friends here since then.

Have any of you found yourself crushing on a fellow member here on the site? Yes.

Would you ever consider dating someone from WTM? I would consider it, yes. 

When you found this site were you secretly on a mission to find other waiters to date, or were you just looking for information about waiting until marriage? No. I searched for help on what reactions people get when they tell a guy that they are waiting. It showed me an article on this site. I had just been rejected so I wanted support and it was so fresh that I wasn't ready to think about anyone else in that way, not even for a rebound. lol The rest is history. It's been a year now. :) Feels like longer. 
2 people like this

Yeah what DD said pretty much sums it up for me. I have been immensely blessed by the community of this site and it has helped me to grow in so many ways. I kept growing a bit more with each friend I made by messaging them; sure a couple of them were crushes some turned out to be just that and nothing came but one turned into a beautiful relationship. :D Lets say when I joined I was just glad to not be alone and inspired by all the girl waiters out there. Now I am super blessed that I have met someone on here and started dating plus I still have an awesome group of supporters. (best of both worlds) :);)

Now we must grill all of the girls on the site until we figure out which one he is dating! Release the bloodhounds!!! Or, you know, if the happy couple just wants to announce themselves officially, that's cool too... :D

Oh, and, congratulations, Jordan! Glad things are going so well!!! :)

Just remember, if you end up marrying this person you met on here, you have to name your firstborn after Mike, whether it is a boy or a girl. It's in the Terms & Conditions of the website. ;)

8 people like this

Just remember, if you end up marrying this person you met on here, you have to name your firstborn after Mike, whether it is a boy or a girl. It's in the Terms & Conditions of the website. ;)

Is it really? O:

2 people like this

Is it really? O:

What, Josh, didn't you see that part in the terms and conditions? You'd better go read them again... ;)

Just kidding!

3 people like this

No, I've never had a crush on anyone on this site. I have conversed with girls on here before and thought they had a really nice personality and that I would be interested in a girl with some of those traits/with that type of personality.

I would maybe date someone from this site if I was really into her.

No, I didn't come here looking for someone to date. I initially came here just to ask a question and then ended up becoming rather involved with the site.

Well I joined not too long ago and I'm not an active member yet, so no. Maybe someday I will, though. :)