Sally

Your Dream Guy !!

58 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Amber Elizabeth said:

Me, but as a guy. And hot.

Pretty much the same - my only difference would be that he is much calmer than I am. I can flare up very quickly and have a bit of a temper (kinda got it from my maternal side) so he would need to be much more chilled than I am. Otherwise we will just fight all the time and that's definitely not going to work lol. 

As for hot...I've never had a crush on anyone in my life so I dunno about looks but I also believe that the more I got to know a guy, the more attractive they would probably be to me - I guess. The main psychical things is that they are tall - but not too tall (I'm 5 ft 1 so rather short). If they are on the short side then they would need to have tall people in their family - I don't want super short kids lol but whatever happens happens haha 

My dream guy is:

_ Christian/Catholic

-has not lost his first kiss

-loves St.Maria Goretti as much as I do

-Values the Virtue of Chastity

-Virgin

-Prays Rosary Daily

-Goes to Confession annually or every first friday of the month

-Strives to be a saint

-Has read the theology of the body

-likes the Latin mass

-would agree to NFP

-pursues to live a virtuous life

1 person likes this

Someone who adores Christ and thrives always to do his will.

A compassionate and forgiving soul

Hardworking, smart and resilient

A virgin man who waited for me

Someone who always meets me halfway in decision making and who understands the concept of compromise

Someone who has a witty sense of humour and also loves and respect the whole idea of family.

Doesn't hurt if he is a good cook too;)

1 person likes this

On 6/20/2017 at 10:53 PM, Gema said:

My dream guy is:

_ Christian/Catholic

-has not lost his first kiss

-loves St.Maria Goretti as much as I do

-Values the Virtue of Chastity

-Virgin

-Prays Rosary Daily

-Goes to Confession annually or every first friday of the month

-Strives to be a saint

-Has read the theology of the body

-likes the Latin mass

-would agree to NFP

-pursues to live a virtuous life

Well, I fall a bit short of some of the requirements, but I am a Catholic. I am a virgin. I value the virtue of chastity, go to confession, and would agree to NFP (in fact, I would require it)...

2 people like this

Just now, Dave1985 said:

Well, I fall a bit short of some of the requirements, but I am a Catholic. I am a virgin. I value the virtue of chastity, go to confession, and would agree to NFP (in fact, I would require it)...

Cooool

My Dream guy 

- Christian, Kind, Humble, Smart, Confident, Caring, Career and Family Oriented. Someone who takes care of themselves physically and emotionally.  

- They don't have to be dead drop model but have to be attractive to me. 

- I would prefer a waiter so he would understand my reasons but if he lost it in his past relationship, I am accepting. 

- Someone who is not overly conservative but moderate when it comes to political views cause I am moderate. 

- Someone who respects other cultures in other words open. 

PS: I already met someone who checked out all of this criteria except the waiting part and they told me they didn't want to pressure me. I was sad but at least he had the guts to respect me instead of leading me on. Hoping to find someone like him who also understands the waiting thing ! Still 23 staying strong ! :) 

brunette

brown or green eyes

most girls like a man who works out a lot but I actually like slim men instead of ones who have a whole lot of muscle

christian (doesn't matter what denomination)

on the same page politically as me- conservative/libertarian 

interested in business, real estate, politics, and motivation

introverted like I am but more of a logical thinker as I'm more of an emotional thinker by nature (but I think over time I've become more of a logical thinker) so it'd be good to have both in a relationship

spanish ethnicity- but I live in New Zealand and there are literally no Spanish people living here so that may be a bit difficult

smiles a lot or just generally has a friendly ambience to them

chivalrous and somewhat formal

i actually prefer men who aren't funny, I prefer a more serious man as long as they aren't too intimidating

virgin and waiting obviously

a very deep thinker who has strong morals

OUTSPOKEN-I want someone who will say the things that no one else has the guts to say