Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheWanderingChef

Your Dream Girl!!!!

14 posts in this topic

Hi, Guys!!! So since were all waiters here am pretty sure we have thought about what our future wife/dream girl would look like. Just curious to here what you guys have to say. We dont have to emphasize just looks but also can include personality traits. Haha I guess I can start this thread off. Also guys if you found a girl with all these qualities but she happen to be older than you what would you do?

My dream girl would be tall(5'7-5'9) since I am tall as well(6ft) Hopefully spanish as I am as well. Be religious. Blue eyes with black hair. Have the ability to keep up with my upbeat personality, and take all the punishment i can dish out on her( not in the sense of physically harming her) but am really big on being spontaneous and on surprise, and practical jokes:P I would hope she would have the same views of seeing things I.e the glass being half full and not a half empty. Never being a stress case as i view it, and always having a smile on your face. Being happy is contagious. Last but not last hopefully a waiter as well:)

If theres any girl like that on this site please do say hi to me:P

P.s. If any girls do read this dont take everything to heart or consider us pigs. We all do have to have something to keep us motivated and as well you ladies probably have an idea of your knight in shinning armour. However love is a strange thing and personally the only serious girlfriend I ever had was the exact opposite in terms of looks. I personally care more about someones personality:)

Haha this is cute....nice sidenote....I personally have difficulty naming hair color, height and build, because I've crushed on skinny, fit, red, brown, almost black....a lot of times blue eyes but sometimes brown too. Like I've said before (TG and mark, u two already know lol) is eyes, hair and smile get me every time. I'm not kidding!!!!

Well, for starters if she looks like Kristen Stewart, I'll be happy, lol ;) .

Nah, but seriously, not much in terms of hair color, eye color, height, etc. affects me. What I like is when I look at her, I feel pleased, you know. Not sure how to explain it, but my dream girl would be just that, someone I can look at, smile, and just fall in love w/her all over again.

Age is not a matter for me. The girl I'm interested in atm is older than me actually. And it seems it's harder when the girl is older than the guy (not sure why), but like I said, age doesn't bother me.

Let me start by saying that none of this is set in stone or anything haha :lol: But I

prefer brunettes to blondes and I love green eyes. I have blonde hair and blue eyes so maybe its just because its different idk lol! I like short girls...I've actually dated girls taller than me (I'm 5'10")and...let's just leave it that I prefer shorter girls lol. 5' to 5'4" would be perfect. Being a strong Christian is definitely part of it (politically conservative would be nice too ;) ) She would have a really easy-going personality and not take herself too seriously. And I would say a similar affinity for country music would be icing on the cake haha.

But I'll add to what Seeflo said at the end of his post...I've dated girls who don't fit this description at all who I really got along with well and loved spending time with while it lasted...it really just depends on the person. B)

Just a question that's always puzzled me: What do you call a girl w/black hair? I know brunettes are "brown-haired" and blondes are "blonde-haired" (quite aptly named) and redheads have "red hair". But what are black-haired girls called?

I guess there isn't a name lol jet black? raven? Here's a quote from a song I like "Raven hair and ruby lips sparks fly from her finger tips" (The Eagles, Witchy Woman)

I kind of feel like I've already run the gamut, looks-wise. Finding somebody I'm physically attracted to is the easy part. It's the ultra-hottie personality that's harder to find.

In general: A girl who makes me laugh, picks me up when I fall, and preferably has some obscure passion that completely rules her.

But, since we're dreaming here: I'll take girl who looks and acts like Chuck from Pushing Daisies and is also WTM. :lol:

Finding somebody I'm physically attracted to is the easy part. It's the ultra-hottie personality that's harder to find.

Amen!!

Just a question that's always puzzled me: What do you call a girl w/black hair? I know brunettes are "brown-haired" and blondes are "blonde-haired" (quite aptly named) and redheads have "red hair". But what are black-haired girls called?

Raven haired would be the word your loking for.

(P.s. don't judge me I admet I saw a form c called your dream girl on the resntly posted forms and was curius. It happens :lol: I'm sure some of you have ben trolling the drem guy post)

Peter that's a really cool site (although the music kinda annoyed me). I've actually been to it a couple of times before. It's so refreshing to see other abstinence movements as well. Dr. Lindsay Marsh has gotten a decent amount of press coverage. Very refreshing. :-)

I would like to find a girl who puts others before herself (she doesn't possess a big ego), smart, funny, a good conversationalist, puts up with my crap and quietness. I know this list sounds so generic, I just find the character of a person more important than the physical attributes. Although, I will say that being physically attractive is important,however, that is not a big of a deal with me.

i call us raveonettes lol

1 person likes this

I have always wondered this. I don't think "Asian" is a politically correct term, so...I dunno. I'm a brunette, btw, but I have kind of always wanted to be a natural red-head for a day or two.