Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lengthy

What we face as WTMs

9 posts in this topic

So I just got an email by a big...i don't even know what to call him. He like me and and i told him one time i am celibate. In my culture you have to put that on the table asap cause first date sex is common. So after things got to heavy some 2 months ago and i told him to leave my apartment i kept little contact. I didn't see the point, he pretended to be okay with the celibacy but kept inching....to get closer, you know that thing that people do..desensitize the body so the mind goes. anyways this is what he decided to email me.please click on the link he sent:

"Hey, I read this article today and I had to take a serious look at the pic. How was ur trip to St. Coix Alexis, ummm i mean Tishana .... lol http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2386919/What-happens-theres-NO-sex-city-Former-virgin-turns-decade-celibate-dating-horror-stories-woman-show.html p.s. i hope u're not offended, it was meant to be funny ..... holding breath here!!!!"

I WAS SO MAD. YOU CAN SAY "IT'S JUST A JOKE", BUT GIVEN THE ARTICLE IT WASN'T ...IT WAS MORE LIKE A MESSAGE OF "YOU'LL EVENTUALLY GIVE IN SOON LIKE THIS GIRL". AND IN ANY CASE MY WTM ISN'T A JOKE. KNOWING HOW I REACTED WHEN HE TRIED TO ADVANCE THINGS HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN I WAS SERIOUS. WE FACE ALOT OF CRAP GUYS...WE GOTTA BE STRONG AND EVEN JOKES FROM NON-WTM ISN'T PERMITTED BECAUSE THEN THEY WILL THINK WE ARE NOT SERIOUS.

P.S I TOLD HIM OFF IN A CHRISTIAN WAY AKA NO CURSE WORDS

Never take anything on Dailymail seriously. Its a good thing you saw through this prick before he could really get to you.

2 people like this

That woman in the article allowed herself to be defined by her loneliness which violated her deeply held beliefs. Maybe she wasn't meant to get married until her 30's or 40's. She should not have not given up so soon. You should keep your strength and not be defined by unworthy lustful men. Do not repeat what this woman did and let a man chew you up and spit you out. 

Surround yourself with people who support your decision.

Children do whatever feels good to them for the moment without any regard of the future consequences. Adults make decisions based upon what is best for them even if it means sacrifice. Your husband will love you for who you are regardless if you are sexually experienced or not. Stay strong and let go of all the negativity! 

3 people like this

Children do whatever feels good to them for the moment without any regard of the future consequences. Adults make decisions based upon what is best for them even if it means sacrifice. Your husband will love you for who you are regardless if you are sexually experienced or not. Stay strong and let go of all the negativity! - Victoria Maryam

(Qouted from Above)

This, was beautifully said, and we gentlemen must know also that our wives will love us regardless of our experience-level.

However let us think of it this way, my apology for using the car analogy but I've been car shopping lately.

A "model" with lower miles is more desirable than say, one with a tens of thousands, right?

If I offended anyone with my comment, I offer my sincere heartfelt apology. Please know it was not my intention.

1 person likes this

What a gentleman to do that to you! I'm glad you told him off, and I'm proud you did so in Christian way - I fear I would be rather less restrained! 

Unfortunately for certain guys, hearing that a girl is WTM is like throwing down a gauntlet - they see it as a challenge to be the first one to get you to change your mind and have sex with them so they can brag about it to their friends. They will never have any respect for us so we must just ignore them and their juvenile ideas. 

1 person likes this

That woman is a horrible example of a wtm. She was being dumped by guys before she had sex and after she had it she still was getting dumped, so what has really changed here? She didn't solve any of her problems at alll! It makes me sonsad to see people give up because they feel like a weirdo because their beliefs don't match up with other peoples. That's not a good reason and we are stronger than that!

2 people like this

So sorry you had to deal with that scumbag. And yes many times when you mention your intentions of WTM people take it as a challenge. So immediately they are disrespecting you just on the basis that they are thinking it is a challenge and something that they will make you break. It is very egotistical...

2 people like this

As I guy I never got the obsession with taking virginity. I want to marry a virgin, but I don't get the guys who make it their mission in life to take the chastity of as many virgins as they can. What, is there a high score board somewhere? Does it make you feel good about yourself knowing you lowered somebody else's moral standards? If you want to sleep around there are plenty of women who will oblige that share your lax attitude about sex.

Good job kicking him aside. You've got moral fortitude, and that is something lacking in this country.

The woman in that article must not have been very set on WTM if she gave it up. She was only 28, heck that's the average marrying age now!  It's very common now for people not to get married until their mid-30s.

1 person likes this

Thanks guys! The saddest part of it is, and i told him this, he never took time to know me. My story isn't anything like hers. My reason for WTM isn't anything like hers, yes it has a religious element but if he learned me, he would learn like all my friends why I am the way I am, who I am and how the love isn't to be tainted. According to my mom "I am delicate" and unlike the quitter in the article, my "aloneness" (for the last thing I am is lonely) doesn't define me. I am so loved by many, friends and family alike. He didn't take time to learn that beyond a flesh being, that others treat themselves as, I am a spirit, we all are, and we bond without sex involved, so sex in itself is one of the ultimate form of spirit union. I bond with people sooooo easily just by conversation, just by sitting next to them in a bus, just by a hug, that random sex , I believe, will destroy me. His loss.