AGarden4One

Going Abroad

25 posts in this topic

In the VERY NEAR future I will be going on a LONG VACATION!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!! :)  Or for those of you across the pond a LONG HOLIDAY!!! Lol!  :lol:  Its for that reason I am enlisting your help... I will be traveling for 3 weeks!!!!! I will spend 1 week in London, 1 week in Scotland & 1 week in Ireland!!!

So I am coming to you my WTM friends & community.....too see if any are willing to be tour guides, maybe even meet a few of you!!! Who knows!!! :DHoping maybe you suggest places I should see, things I should do & of course......WONDERFUL CUISINE!!!!! I DO SO LOVE TO COOK!!! :wub:  Giggles!!! This is a vacation that has been a while in the making! The details are yet being finalized! I'm more than excited........I'm ABSOLUTLY ECSTATIC!!!!! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D So, if any of you have a day off or free time while I'm in your city look me up!!!! Feel free to PM me!!!! :)

4 people like this

DETOUR for a little bit to Knoxville, Tennessee!! I'll throw you a barbecue :)

Have fun! Glad you get to experience it!

2 people like this

@redyellowblue....Yeah know, I have been wanting some BBQ lately! I may have to take you up on that! Lol! ;-) Thanks for the well wishes too!!!

@Josh.....interesting idea! I think that would be a great thread.......Hmmmmmmmm.

Josh, Garden, and Red Yellow Blue,

Definitely a great idea for a get together. And even though I may not show it, I like, no love to eat.

Garden;

Congrats on your trip coming to fruition, and I pray it'll be a wonderful, exciting and enjoyable trip.

Just as a side note:

I'm going to Rotor later on this year, maybe I'd see ya over there.

@Rookiep1.....Rotor??? Not sure where that is...you'll have to enlighten me! If it is in one of my destination countries......then yes, maybe I'll see you there....PM for the logistics....

@Holdingtohope....Thanks! I thought it would be!!! There have WTM's all over

the globe! What better way to meet them!! Lol!

Okay! So the date of my departure is steadly approaching!!! :)  I had asked for the help of my fellow WTM'S  to guide me on my travels!! ^_^ 29Korea has been FANTASTIC help!!! You were my London Connection!!! Giggles!! Thanks SO MUCH chica!!! :D

Now......I'm yet hoping for help on my Scotland & Ireland journey!!! Is their anyone willing to lend a hand??? :huh: I would be EVER SO GRATEFUL!!! :wub: Please feel free to PM me!!!

1 person likes this

I'm glad I could help you plan the London part of your trip - have a fantastic time!

1 person likes this

@Scarlet Rose.....Definitly a great idea! PM for the details!

Daydreamer & Holdingtohope.....I MOST CERTIANLY WILL!!!!

29Korea....How could I NOT have a FANTASTIC time! Giggles! Looking forward to all the places you suggested!!!

Tomorrow morning I'm leave for my VACATION TO THE UK!!!!! WHOOOOOO!!! HOOOOOOO!!! My first stop is Merry Ole' England (London)!!! Next stop Scotland...then on to Ireland!!!!!! I AM SUPER EXCITED!!!! BEYOND WORDS!!!! THIS IS A DREAM VACATION!!!! (Or Holiday....as you say across the Pond! Giggles!!!) 16 DAYS!!!!!! I'm still taking Must See suggestions!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO!!! HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

2 people like this

Have a brillant and safe trip. Which airline are you flying. I always fly @VirginAtlantic Virgin Atlantic. For cheap fares on public transport get a TFL Oyster card http://tfl.gov.uk/oyster.  Very good economny service and many flights to Gatwick and Heathrow. Make sure you visit all the tourist sites and the Olmypic park which is now a public Queen Elizberth park. The stadium is just amazing.

Tomorrow morning I'm leave for my VACATION TO THE UK!!!!! WHOOOOOO!!! HOOOOOOO!!! My first stop is Merry Ole' England (London)

Science musem

Natural histry musem

Tate Britan (In tragfualr sq)

National Portaint gallery

London 2012 Olympic park which is now rebranded QE park and open to the public.

London Eye

Its makes me so homesick. I hope to go back to London in about 2 years.

Tomorrow morning I'm leave for my VACATION TO THE UK!!!!! WHOOOOOO!!! HOOOOOOO!!! My first stop is Merry Ole' England (London)!!!

Have a wonderful time in Europe! Please give my love to London :D You will love Covent Garden!

My must see list is Westminster Abbey, St Paul's Cathedral, the Tower of London, the British Museum, the West End (for musicals!) and the Thames at night. This list is making me homesick, lol!

2 people like this

Tomorrow morning I'm leave for my VACATION TO THE UK!!!!! WHOOOOOO!!! HOOOOOOO!!! My first stop is Merry Ole' England (London)!!! Next stop Scotland...then on to Ireland!!!!!! I AM SUPER EXCITED!!!! BEYOND WORDS!!!! THIS IS A DREAM VACATION!!!! (Or Holiday....as you say across the Pond! Giggles!!!) 16 DAYS!!!!!! I'm still taking Must See suggestions!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO!!! HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

What, no Wales, lol? And Ireland isn't part of the UK, only Northern Ireland is. Sorry, that's my nerdiness coming out there :D !

2 people like this

Have a wonderful time in Europe! Please give my love to London :D You will love Covent Garden!

My must see list is Westminster Abbey, St Paul's Cathedral, the Tower of London, the British Museum, the West End (for musicals!) and the Thames at night. This list is making me homesick, lol!

I will definitely see those places!! Going to Convent Garden today!!! Sorry, *sad face* didn't mean to make you homesick! Giggle!

2 people like this

Make sure to visit the market for some great freash fruit and veg. Hope you post pictures and videos. Try Flickr for posting your pictures and videos. 1TB free. I have all my vacation pics on the site.

I will definitely see those places!! Going to Convent Garden today

HELLO!!!! ALL!!! LONDON IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!  :lol: Going on an excursion to Stonehenge & Bath!!!!!!!

3 people like this

I went to Stonehenge last year. Very nice. it's in Somerset not London.

Going on an excursion to Stonehenge & Bath!!!!!!!

Bath is beautiful! You feel like you've stepped into a Jane Austen novel in some places there, especially on the Royal Crescent. I'm so pleased you love London :D

1 person likes this

Reading this thread, makes me wish I never left England. I will probably go back in a year or two because I am renting my house there and need to checkup on it. Hopefully I will be married and go back with my wife. See what happens. 

HELLO!!!! ALL!!! LONDON IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!  :lol: Going on an excursion to Stonehenge & Bath!!!!!!!