WhikniFroggy

Hello ! :)

15 posts in this topic

Hello everyone... should I add a "Bonjour tout le monde"? :)

I'm a newcomer here, and as it sounds, a French man. I'm glad I found this website - totally by accident a few weeks ago, because I wanted to have the hope that I wasn't the only one with such an ideal... and how grateful I am to everyone of you here to stand for a bright light to feed our ideals and hope.

I'm 24, working as a Ph. D. student. Christian at heart, very open-minded and tolerant - I won't judge you if you don't have the same ideals or whatever. :)

I'm single since birth, never dated, as I vowed that I would love only one single person... and didn't had the chance to meet her so far. What fuels me in my ideal is more a need than a choice. I mean, how would I be able to love more than one person the same way? How can someone say "I love you" and have sex with more than one person and feel (or pretend) the exact same thing? Everyone is different. Some people can love multiple people... but I can't.

And among the young of my age in my workplace, a lot are telling me... that I can still give up, that nobody think like that anymore. More like pity than support. I don't know if it's a cultural trend in France, but here, if you didn't have sex at my age, if you didn't get drunk, if you don't swing around... well, you're quite a "loser". Well... Who cares? :D As they say, don't judge a book on its cover. I chose to value my studies to have a better future, to enhance myself as best as I could so that my future wife can love me better, to become stronger so that I could protect her better. I don't want me or her to be "someone", I want us to live as "the ones", knowing we'll be able to be here to support each other for eternity. :)

I'd rather die as a virgin who never dated than go around like a beast just to "fit in the norm". But I'm hopeful. I know that someone on this planet shares the same ideals as mine. And that we'll meet one day, when fate/luck/God/coincidences (choose your pick ;) ) will bring us together. :)

So... Now I'm here. A BIG THANKS to everyone for making this community a boat of hope to cross the ocean of doubts, desillusions and depression such lifechoices give.

And remember, fellow Waiters : don't give up! ;)

WhikniFroggy

(the white knight who's still a froggy :D)

PS : Sorry for the VERY LONG POST, but it feels good to write it down. Thanks for reading to here! :)

2 people like this

Bonjour, mon ami!

Welcome to the forums! I hope it´s going to be a place of encouragement, hope and good communication for you!

I loved your intro. And I have to say, the fact that you´re from Europe is so exciting to me, ´cause I´m from Europe, too. Yaaay.

(Germany, though...). Lately, I got really depressed, because of the European sex culture, but now I saw your post and it gives me hope, that there are some more people in Europe who aren´t totally against the idea of WTM and that it might be realistic and possible to wait here, too. 

I can imagine, that it´s tough to wait in France, so keep your head up! I try to keep mine up, too....

Yeah, pity....that´s the worst reaction someone can give you. I hate that.

Wish you all the best! I´m glad, you´ve found this site.

Salut,

a fellow "loser"

I totally agree! Thanks for sharing :) and welcome to the site community. You will find lots of support here!

Most welcome :) You will find many like minded people here :)

Hello there! Yup we're all in this together. Oh that sounds like i am singing. haha. i am new here as well. I think i signed up last week. I am very happy to be part of this group. Meet people and make friends. 

I had a French boyfriend for only 3 weeks. Upon knowing that i am WTM, he broke up with me:( he said he couldn't see how a relationship would work with doing it. So there. bye bye to him then. of course I was sad, but what can i do, he has different belief. He is not the only one, the other guys before all gave up just because they can't imagine how a relationship will work without sex. Oh well. 

but it's really nice to be here! 

Welcome then

Thanks to you all! (I didn't see there were new replies, apparently, my mailbox had forwarded notifications to spam, for whatever reason).

To @Joy Chuyaco : We're not all the same! :) I perfectly see a whole sexless life, if my wife desire so. If she dies as a virgin... so will I! :)

Personnally, I think that sex is something that can be thought, said and discussed about freely. Things become problematic only when there is a misunderstanding... and the misunderstanding will remain until whoever are engaged in the discussion. And if you date a guy, explain your point of view to him, only to get a "hah, no, I don't understand, kthanksbye", that's not even a date you had. You were with someone who had no understanding of your thoughts, and apparently, didn't want to bother.

And hooo! :)

An image to fit me. The frog wanting to be a prince!

*Ribbit*ing yours to serve ! :D

1 person likes this

hello and welcome! I found this place my accident as well and I am so glad. I hope it is as great for you here as it has been for me :)

Nice site. Wish I found it years ago . If you focus on your self you accomplish you're goals meet more people and have better chances of meeting the one. You can't win no matter what you do but you stay healthy and focused . Don't waste time on fake love and games. Life is timing and the one will be around if they like you . Skips a lot of trouble . Take ya time to enter relations it's a buffer period and can learn if the person is half normal. Lol. If ya fall of the Wagon it id based on trust relations and respect. Any way I used to wait . Work and small town and getting older I got off track. Going back to waiting and good women. Ya so hard to find. I find more good people after I gave up.lol. females life are backwards . But time to start over. Saying hello and glad for this site . I finaly took a trip last year and it restored my faith in good people. Cheers. Virgins be proud. ;) ya healthy happy and just think ya missing out of one sided but usually it is dealing with trouble liers. Timing and good relations before ya jump. You want to have and keep positive experiences . Bye sorry for the book. Normal chatting. I have support .

There is many waiting people and people who have real relationships with values . I met a German and other Europeans on a vacation. Cheers good luck . The World spins fast and it is hard to see us .