nygirl

Hello, all!

21 posts in this topic

I am so excited to have found this community! I had no idea there were so many people out there who share this wonderfully unique aspiration to wait. This makes me just feel really happy and thrilled! I really look forward to posting here and joining the discussion on this very important topic!

As a woman living in the promiscuous and permissive United States of America, I am constantly surrounded by people who have not waited. In fact, I dated some guys who didn't wait! It was an experience, to say the least. I have felt very alone in my journey towards marriage, and often my hopes of a wonderful, pure marriage have been thwarted. It's frustrating and has made me just feel a bit bitter towards people. It's great to know that I have found this community of people who understand. As I said earlier, I look forward to posting here :) 

2 people like this

Well!!! We are glad to have you as well, Lady Cobra!! Your going to meet some really TERRIFIC people on this site!!!! So, Join in!!! :-)

I am so excited to have found this community! I had no idea there were so many people out there who share this wonderfully unique aspiration to wait. This makes me just feel really happy and thrilled! I really look forward to posting here and joining the discussion on this very important topic!

As a woman living in the promiscuous and permissive United States of America, I am constantly surrounded by people who have not waited. In fact, I dated some guys who didn't wait! It was an experience, to say the least. I have felt very alone in my journey towards marriage, and often my hopes of a wonderful, pure marriage have been thwarted. It's frustrating and has made me just feel a bit bitter towards people. It's great to know that I have found this community of people who understand. As I said earlier, I look forward to posting here :)

I know your pain!!!!!!! 

1 person likes this

Welcome to the site. Have faith that you will find the one who waited. I'm sure some of us will come up short but ultimately it's not about whether he is a virgin or not. It's about whether he truly loves you or not. I certainly hope my future Wife waited, but if not I won't love her less. Best of luck to finding the one. This site will certainly serve as a reminder of your commitment to wait if anything.

Welcome to the site. Have faith that you will find the one who waited. I'm sure some of us will come up short but ultimately it's not about whether he is a virgin or not. It's about whether he truly loves you or not. I certainly hope my future Wife waited, but if not I won't love her less. Best of luck to finding the one. This site will certainly serve as a reminder of your commitment to wait if anything.

It's really admirable that you will love your wife just as much even if she hasn't waited!! :) 

Welcome from another kind of former New Yorker! Not sure if I count since I only lived there 2 years for grad school. Anyway, it's always great to see a new face and you will meet some awesome people here :-)