Guest bippy123

Hello everyone

16 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, I never knew a forum like this existed. My name is bobby and I'm a 46 year old virgin.

My decision is first a religious one and second a personal one. I'm a practicing Catholic and I won't have sex till marriage. I've never been one who was scared to stand up for my convictions and virginity is something that I truly believe in.

Nice to meet you all, such a refreshing change to not be the only one on a forum lol.

1 person likes this

Hi Bobby.  Welcome to the site

Thanks Eugene, its good to be here

Much appreciated

Thanks Francois, thanks Josh and thanks Mark. This is certainly a friendly forum :)

Hi Bibby123!!! Its fantastic you have found your way to us here at WTM!! You have encountered an AMAZING collection of people on here! You will find support, understanding & even maybe make some friends! :-) Welcome!!!!

Well Thank you Agarden4One for the very nice greeting. Your right, this seems like a very nice community. Looking forward to making some new friends here :)

Hello and welcome from a fellow Catholic! It's wonderful to have you here!

hello and welcome! and might I say how inspiring it is that you are still going strong on WTM. SO many adults I have met have given up on it. Enjoy the site :)