Sobriquet

Ladies, would you lie to spare a BF's feelings?

28 posts in this topic

After our last talk I believe her. It's a non-issue now. I had first brought it up over text message. Those things are the devil when it comes to serious conversation. Can't tell tone, can't look anyone in the eye. Impossible to know if someone's telling the truth over a text so my mind naturally reads too much into things and jumps to the worst conclusion. Word of advice never have a serious conversation in any way other than face to face. Everything is all good now.

Texting to me is like a demon when it comes to interpersonal relationships. As you said, it makes things so hard to interpret. Good for you for having the courage to speak with her face to face on the topic!

After our last talk I believe her. It's a non-issue now. I had first brought it up over text message. Those things are the devil when it comes to serious conversation. Can't tell tone, can't look anyone in the eye. Impossible to know if someone's telling the truth over a text so my mind naturally reads too much into things and jumps to the worst conclusion. Word of advice never have a serious conversation in any way other than face to face. Everything is all good now.

It's great that everything worked out. Hopefully one day I'll be fortunate enough to find myself a girl who has done as little as I require. Anyways, I agree that it can be hard to gauge a situation correctly when text messaging.