Francois

WTM.org refered to as a dating site?

22 posts in this topic

I thought I'd just share the wierd link I came across. On yahoo this site is incorrectly labeled as a dating site. Not only that but is named under "20 of the wackiest dating websites". It is sad though that people would think of WTM as wacky.

http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/health/galleries/photo/-/16111680/20-of-the-wackiest-dating-websites/16111692/

They probably should have done at least some research before creating an article, if that even counts as one. But it is on Yahoo! so I’m not really surprised. Some of those websites were actually really weird, like Diaper Mates and Farmers Only. 

Clearly they didn't do their research, but why is WTM "wacky"?

1 person likes this

Its Yahoo, a very left-wing and politically-correct source.

This is the site where a woman getting dumped constitutes as "news."

1 person likes this

Dating site!!! Pfftttt... yeah sure and my great ol grandpa is santa clause... and the lions play in my backyard, so the crocodiles, hippos swim in my swimming pool.. 

The idiot that did the research / article, must get his facts right before making any assumptions.  Hmmmm... and does the word "dating" even show in the heading of WTM... heck no!!! The idiot that wrote that article / research is a real "yahoo".

4 people like this

If this is a dating site, then I guess those geek forums that my boyfriend moderates on that I met him on are a dating site. Heck, there was actually one other couple that got married through those forums. 

Am I the only one not to be bothered by this being called a dating site, but instead am excited that we're famous (since we're on Yahoo), lol?

5 people like this

Am I the only one not to be bothered by this being called a dating site, but instead am excited that we're famous (since we're on Yahoo), lol?

Doesn't bother me much, were famous :DD

:o that is all.

edit- on an irrelevant note - the Jayspyder is now knocked out unconscious. 

4 people like this

:o that is all.

Your new pic seems more representative, Doc. Looks like you're about to uppercut someone...

1 person likes this

Pft, they probably didn't read past the home page. Oh well, more traffic for us :D

2 people like this

I do not consider this a dating site. I consider this a place where people can connect with each other and learn about abstinence.

Actually, I wouldn't mind if WTM was a dating site... :) Speaking of which: does anyone have a dating-site suitable for WTM-people? I tried wewaited, but there were not many people there (making it even harder for me since I don't live in the US. And to top it of, am an atheist)

How is it wacky is what I want to know.

They call this site "wacky" because the principle of it, waiting, flies in the face of the narrative society has been conditioned to accept. This is the essence of political-correctness and progressive ideals; if you don't agree and shut up and conform, you will be a societal alien.

2 people like this

Meh, it's a stupid article on a stupid site, so their opinion doesn't matter anyway...

...Hey, you can see me and my "Ask a Catholic" thread in the screenshot! Cool!

xxx

Meh, it's a stupid article on a stupid site, so their opinion doesn't matter anyway...

...Hey, you can see me and my "Ask a Catholic" thread in the screenshot! Cool!

xxx

You're Catholic? Me too :P
1 person likes this