Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
amberrandle

Hello I'm Amber :)

6 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm new here(first day) and I signed up once I saw this forum from Google. I'm 22 years old and a student at University of Wisconsin. I'm really attracted to health careers so, I recently switched majors from Business to Biomedical Science. Majoring in Biomedical Science will help me become a dietitian, nutritionist, or even a doctor. I love traveling, watching movies, listening to music, and shopping. I'm also very interested in other cultures and languages. I really like going to new places. I plan to travel to France and South Korea someday, so I'm learning both languages.

I decided that I would remain a virgin until marriage when I was 15. I thought the usual thoughts about sex with having sex with your boyfriend and just remembering to use protection. That was until Rebecca St. James was talking about waiting on the Gospel Music Channel. This was actually a year before I started dating, so she persuaded me right on time. I read my Bible, said a prayer and began writing letters to my husband shortly after. I'm really glad I found this site and I really hope that someday everyone will see the importance of waiting till marriage.

3 people like this

Hello and welcome! What a neat idea to write letters to your future husband before you even meet him!

"Love can never be lost. If not reciprocated, it flows back and pacifies the heart". As you act upon what you believe.. A reward will be sure... Sooner or later.

So many words just to say: Welcome on board ;-).

1 person likes this