Jegsy Scarr

Going on holiday! Will miss you all!

9 posts in this topic

Hey, guys!

Just posting a little thread to let everyone know that tomorrow, I'll be going away for just under a week to ITALY! I'll have no internet access, so no access to WTM.org, so just in case people start freaking out ("Hey, where's Jegsy?"), I figured I'd let you know. 

I'll be going away for even longer (a whole two weeks!) in August, so I guess you could treat this as a kind of trial-run of how you're all going to cope without me.  :P

Anyway, just letting you know. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning, so I'm going to read all the forums and whatnot today while I'm getting ready. So if anyone wants to get a hold of me...well, you can't. Feel free to leave questions and whatnot on my "Ask a Catholic" thread, and I'll get them all when I get back (or maybe the other Catholics will be kind enough to answer you for me...).

I'll miss you guys!

xxx

(Also, I love how this system is set up so that until someone else posts a topic in this section, then I'm displayed as the new member at the top of the page...)

4 people like this

Bye! Have fun! :-) Bring us back some tacky souvenirs. "My WTM friend went to Italy and all I got was this lousy t-shirt."

2 people like this

I hope you enjoy Italy. I hear the pasta is good over there. You will be missed.

1 person likes this

Ooooh Italy! That's so cool. If you go to Venice, be sure to ride a gondola  ;) Buon Viaggio! 

1 person likes this

Have fun mate which bit ? I adore Italy spend a lot of time in the Lucca area but its all cool.

Stay safe and have a great time. Col.x

1 person likes this

I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!! Can I come with you? For free????

P.S. Have fun!

1 person likes this

Aaaaaaannnndddd...I'm back! Italy was awesome! But I missed you all (honest).

So...Now I have to read all the new topics and posts on here. This may take a while...

xxx

1 person likes this