Lexia322

account delete option?

40 posts in this topic

can someone please tell me where the account delete option is? I looked for it in the profile settings, contents, the help section, and pretty much everywhere else but couldn't find it.

i sincerely apologize for taking up valuable space with this useless topic.  didn't know where to post it. i just need to know where that delete button is.

thanks.

Hey, Lexia

There's no account delete button. If you'd like to delete your account, then me or another one of the admins can do so. Just make sure you definitely want to delete your account, since there's no getting it back once it's done. Let us know what you decide to do. We will miss you if you go!

xxx

yes I've made up my mind :) it's been fun but it's time for me to exit lol

thank you so much.

Gotta say wish you wouldn't you go, however I wish you success and good fortune as you navigate life's pathways!

Hi, could you delete mine too actually? I really like the idea of the site, and I like reading the articles. But I'm not actually a fan of being part of online communities (I don't even have a facebook anymore), and I really joined this one just on a late-night whim.

It's nice to know I'm not alone, but I think it would be better for me to step away.

Thank you so much, and I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.

Can Someone delete my account 

Hi, could you delete mine too actually? I really like the idea of the site, and I like reading the articles. But I'm not actually a fan of being part of online communities (I don't even have a facebook anymore), and I really joined this one just on a late-night whim.

It's nice to know I'm not alone, but I think it would be better for me to step away.

^^^ This is how i feel could someone please delete my account 

Can Someone delete my account 

^^^ This is how i feel could someone please delete my account 

I echo the sentiment exactly. 

It was fun getting to know you all, though! Even if you did think I was weird, don't worry, I probably thought you were weird too. It was fun, I know you enjoyed arguing with me. :P;) And we learned a lot. :)

But I need to get a life. (OMG, this would make the perfect eulogy)

Beam me, Scotty!

1 person likes this

AWE DON'T GO!

I Haven't even picked your brain yet!

I Haven't even picked your brain yet!

You're... doing it wrong, love.

AWE DON'T GO!

Somehow, I'm leaving. The time has come! The time is now!  :( Adios  :excl: 

toodaloo-o.gif

lol jk! Seriously though. I think it's important to manage your time wisely on social media. You'll get out of it what you put into it and if it's becoming a burden to "real" social connections or activities then I wouldn't blame anyone for bailing. I was the same way with online gaming a number of years ago. After tallying up the hours and getting some obscene total from WOW, SWTOR, SWG, and a couple others I forced myself to pull the plug entirely on gaming period. I feel so much better now and I have the time to work out, hike, study, and improve myself in general. I feel much better about it overall. :D

We'll miss you guys!

I was the same way with online gaming a number of years ago. After tallying up the hours and getting some obscene total from WOW, SWTOR, SWG, and a couple others I forced myself to pull the plug entirely on gaming period. I feel so much better now and I have the time to work out, hike, study, and improve myself in general. I feel much better about it overall. :D

I can definitely relate to this. I do a lot of iRacing (auto racing simulator), which, like any other MMO game, is extremely addicting. From time to time I simply have to pack up my wheel and pedals and just walk away. Nothing compares to the feeling of relief when doing this, specifically when you realize that there's so many more things you can do with your time. Of course, after three months or so I usually end the drought and fire it back up again lol. The time off definitely helps though.

When it comes to this site, I myself have considered stepping away many times, but I've realized that I value the community too much to do so. It would, however, probably help me to "step away" from time to time in the same manner. Go a couple weeks without logging in or something. It's hard though!

EDIT: I'm going to try extremely hard not logging in for a very long time. Months probably. No point in having to re-create everything someday.

Thanks and farewell for now.

1 person likes this

Aww, Bluey left. :(

It was great knowing her while she was here. She was very entertaining.

1 person likes this

I've been thinking about this for a few weeks, but can someone please delete my account?

Not that I don't love you guys, but I don't really feel like I need to be on this site anymore. I'm pretty much distancing myself from social media and online forums from here on out. You know, better time-management and whatnot. Who knows, maybe I'll come back in future.

But for now, bye! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

386186_original.gif