Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Animdre

Where to find Waiters in Real Life?

12 posts in this topic

What are the best places to find waiters out in the real world without the help of a website? My friends have been really judgmental as of recently about online sites, and I don't really want to breach my own personal security. Is there any sure way to find waiters in real life?

1 person likes this

That's a question I would like to know the answer to, as well. Though some posters on here were iffy about this when I asked, I figure church might be a place with a higher concentration of waiters. My other guess would be a college, since they are full of young people who are less likely to have had sex yet simply because they are young. They may not be waiters per se, but perhaps they could be more easily convinced to wait or be more open to waiting. Maybe look for the types of students who seem really studious and spend all of their time in the library. (I suppose if you're older hanging around a college might not be considered appropriate.)

1 person likes this

There is no 100% sure way to find waiters anywhere, there are waiters out there but they aren't common, as we already know, Just keep looking! Good things come to those who wait.

College would be a good place to start, or churches if you're done with college. And it's defintently easier to find people who will be willing to wait.

You can't. They exist in a higher dimension than the rest us who live in this "life".

1 person likes this

That's a question I would like to know the answer to, as well. Though some posters on here were iffy about this when I asked, I figure church might be a place with a higher concentration of waiters. My other guess would be a college, since they are full of young people who are less likely to have had sex yet simply because they are young. They may not be waiters per se, but perhaps they could be more easily convinced to wait or be more open to waiting. Maybe look for the types of students who seem really studious and spend all of their time in the library. (I suppose if you're older hanging around a college might not be considered appropriate.)

do you mean college as in university? People are the most promiscuous at uni because it's their first time away from home and there's a HUGE promotion of drinking alcohol, the large majority of socials are alcohol-based. (in the UK anyway).

I guess religious groups at uni would be a good place though.

do you mean college as in university? People are the most promiscuous at uni because it's their first time away from home and there's a HUGE promotion of drinking alcohol, the large majority of socials are alcohol-based. (in the UK anyway).

Hmmmmmmmmm not great really is it ? And the local British feminist group to tell you how if they do it you can too ?. Aaaaaah

All falling into the average shallow chaps mind think. And so who supports British feminism. Yup your average chap. Hooorah ????

Ok rant over. Have a great Sunday all ..

I feel that is a stereotype of college/university. Sure, that environment does exist and a lot of people do party, but not everyone takes part in that scene. I suggested college because I can't really suggest an environment younger than that. An adult can't go around scoping high schools for a date. The older people get the less likely they are to be virgins, so besides a church or other religious gathering, college would be the best bet I would imagine. Also, the older people get the more likely they probably are to have given up on waiting. Plus, even if all people were hopelessly promiscuous in college/university, I don't think it would really solve the original poster's problem of looking for waiters. If they became promiscuous in college I don't think the chances are great that once they are out of college suddenly they become waiters. So, even though there probably aren't a ton of waiters in college, I would think there is a decent chance that it is a better place to look than looking to meet people who are out of college, especially if you're looking for a virgin.

I'd like the address to that bar also please, Lol!

On a serious note, I'm not certain there's a tried and true social scene for waiters.

I'd say just to throw this out there, maybe in addition to "church", how about Christian-based or focused activities.

Concerts, Social gatherings, for the youth leadership and mentoring programs.

I personally just returned from week-long "church" type event well if you call kayaking, ziplining, swimming, fishing, and camping church, then yes. Not to include metal, alternative and hip-hop concerts each evening.

It was pretty cool, high school, middle school, kids ( about 1200) and 200 of us leaders, many of whom are waiters.

The WTM bar down the street from my place! ;)

Lol, what kind of bar is that and where can I find it? 

I think that the best place to look is wherever you do your own "thing." If you have the WTM ideals, mindset, and heart, I think people of similar mindsets and ideals will be attracted to you as well. And I'm not really religious or anything, so for me personally, I would not go to a church or a place of worship for the sole purpose of hoping to find a WTMer. I think we'll meet that special One whenever the time is right. :)

1 person likes this