esperanza

from san diego cali

16 posts in this topic

Hello I'm in san diego california my name is esperanza I'm 24. Ofcourse iam a waiter harder by the minute lol. Iam a preschool teacher and love it. I'm glad I came across this site because I just figuered I was born in the wrong era and self respect flew out the window with everyone else.

Welcome esperanza!!! I'm 21 and from Ohio. I unerstand how it is difficult; a lot of people don't undersatnd/dont want to wait, so that eliminate a lot of prospects. (It usually takes out those not worth your time in my opinion =P) I have high self respect and don't believe in advertising things that "aren't for sale" so to speak.

Hello esperanza and welcome to this amazing site! :) I understand ur feelings about thinking that we're born in the wrong period of time, but on this site you'll meet many new friends and waiters who all have the same goal in mind. Hope u enjoy it!

Welcome Esperanza! So very nice to meet you! I totally understand what you mean but just know you are not alone and you are a valuable person because the era you are talking about are a dime a dozen! If you ever want to talk we are all here for you welcome and God Bless♥

Welcome! Chalk me up as another one who feels like I'm in the wrong era haha. But one way I try to look at it is that it just makes all of us that wait more unique individuals. We "stand out" so to speak as people who respect ourselves and are true to our values unlike MANY (or most, whatever you prefer lol) people in society today. I've never been one to follow the crowd especially when it comes to something as important as this.

Well I'm glad to hear I'm not alone I do believe in God but I make mistakes daily even when it comes to the way I dress I'm not out there promoting myself but when guys see me they only think about sex cuz I look like i m active like that I guess is body language who knows

I feel the same hun and I'm 26 lol. I should have been born in like the 1930s or 40s where old fashioned girls were loved

Huh...another San Diegan...interesting. Don't run into many locals here, lol. Yeah, I live in SD County. Good to see someone else here, around the same age as me. Just hang in there and if you need some support, we're here for you...

See ya on the flipside,

Tempest Desh

*here instead of *hear ?? Thought if would be okay to pick on the self titled "grammar Nazi" since you pick on others :P

*here instead of *hear ?? Thought if would be okay to pick on the self titled "grammar Nazi" since you pick on others :P

Dunno what mistake you're talking aboot...and I was kinda sorta saying that in a tongue-in-cheek sense and kinder sorta poking fun of maself, lol...

See ya on the flipside,

Tempest Desh

Hello fellow san diegan it is nice to see a local here I would like to get to know u?? How long u been in this site??

I feel the same hun and I'm 26 lol. I should have been born in like the 1930s or 40s where old fashioned girls were loved

I agree Stephie!!!

Well I'm glad to hear I'm not alone I do believe in God but I make mistakes daily even when it comes to the way I dress I'm not out there promoting myself but when guys see me they only think about sex cuz I look like i m active like that I guess is body language who knows

oooh girl! I def. know what you're talking about! I'm a girlie-girl too with heels and fashion and short skirts but I just learn to go with it! Just cus you're a waiter doesn't mean you can't look cute♥

Hey Esperanza, welcome to the boards :) . I hope you find the encouragement and support you deserve on this site.