Francois

What physical attribute of yourself are you most proud of?

29 posts in this topic

The question is self explanatory really :) All I want to know is in terms of your appearance, what are you most grateful for?

I'm very in love with myself in general, but I would say my eyes are one of my favorite qualities about myself! My eyes are a dark hazel with green edges and flecks of yellow :DD

I'm also very proud of my height, 6 feet and 1 inches tall exactly!

1 person likes this

Okay, let me have a crack at my own question. I know physical appearance ain't the most important thing. But it is not wrong to ask at least :) I am mostly from German and Dutch ancestry. And I look like the typical stereotype some people would associate with it. I am very tall and blonde with blue to slightly green eyes. For me that is the part I am most proud of although I know girls prefer darker guys.

2 people like this

I've been complimented by plenty of girls on my appearance and how I dress, so I tend to have a slightly inflated ego. I do wish though I didn't have so many damn freckles, lol. I've always loved blue eyes, though...mine are a boring dark brown...

Oh without a doubt, it has to be my deep bass voice! I can't count how many times I've had strangers come up and tell me that I have the perfect radio voice or that I should join a choir. Morgan Freeman would probably mount an attempt on my life just so he can remain the holder of sexiest voice alive.

9 people like this

Oh without a doubt, it has to be my deep bass voice! I can't count how many times I've had strangers come up and tell me that I have the perfect radio voice or that I should join a choir. Morgan Freeman would probably mount an attempt on my life just so he can remain the holder of sexiest voice alive.

Yeah, one's voice turns people's heads more than you'd guess. I wish I had a radio voice. Hell, I do want to take up voice acting...I even try to imitate my favorite actor, Troy Baker, regularly in the hopes of adopting it permanently, lol.

1 person likes this

Appearance I'm most grateful hmmm... I don't think I have any. Maybe my eyes. The pigmentation of my iris is green/blue/grayish in colour. Maybe my smile or lips or my shoulders.. I really don't know. My skine tone is typical European. I'm not the tallest of people out there 5'7 or 5'8.. but yeah.. thats me, and can't change anything about it.

* I am mostly from German and Dutch ancestry.

* ... although I know girls prefer darker guys...

My fellow patriot :D Im German / Portuguese / English or Irishman

... *sigh*.. yeah .. our woman this side always prefer the darker skin or tanned guys :(

1 person likes this

Appearance I'm most grateful hmmm... I don't think I have any. Maybe my eyes. The pigmentation of my iris is green/blue/grayish in colour. Maybe my smile or lips or my shoulders.. I really don't know. My skine tone is typical European. I'm not the tallest of people out there 5'7 or 5'8.. but yeah.. thats me, and can't change anything about it.

My fellow patriot :D Im German / Portuguese / English or Irishman

... *sigh*.. yeah .. our woman this side always prefer the darker skin or tanned guys :(

I inhereted some of the height from my mom's family side. I am around 6'6" being taller than most other men. Actually sometimes towering above them. I also got an English side though it is 3rd or 4th generation. And also some Jewish ancestry :) I think most of my appearence is from the German and Dutch side though

2 people like this

Giggles! This is a fun thread.....Hmmmmm.....my favorite feature/s, I would have to say my smile! I have been told on quite a few times I have a "Killer Smile" Oh, then maybe my eyes brown & expressive...& I Love my curvy figure & full rounded rear, I've noticed a few head turns! ;)

Eugene & Francois....don't be discouraged! There are women who love your fairer skin & georgous eyes!!! I happen to be one one of them! Giggle! :wub:

4 people like this

This is a good thread because so often we focus on our "bad" physical attributes. 

For me, my best physical attributes would be my long legs and my thick hair. These are the two things that I get the most compliments on. Well, girls compliment me on my legs. It would be strange if a guy who wasn't my boyfriend or hubby did. lol 

I really like being tall even if a lot of guys say they like short girls better. I've been told I could be a model because of my height, so I'm happy with it most of the time. 

Also, I am now at a smaller size than I was in the past so my flat tummy is something I am proud of. I just need some abs now. ;)

And I also like fair skin and light colored eyes on a guy especially since my family and I all have dark eyes, I appreciate the lighter colors in eyes more. 

I like my eyes. They're kind of greeny-brown, and I think they're pretty...

I like my hair. It's naturally straight and very thick. I do get compliments about it from hairdressers, friends, and once a waitress!

And I think that overall, I'm a good shape. Not too thin, fairly curvy, and whatnot. So I'm pretty happy with that.

xxx

I love my eyes, I love my hair, I really like my nose and I know this might sound odd, but I also really like my mouth I'm not sure exactly why, but I always liked having a smaller mouth lol. I'm quite curvy and love it. I know this might make me  sound like I'm full of myself and stuff, but really, I think it's great that I feel this way about my self now, especially since I never did before, not till my later teen years. Anyway, this has been a fun thread, thank you, Francois, for making it :)

2 people like this

I like my eyes. They aren't an interesting colour, just dark brown but I like the shape.

I used to have really low self-esteem about my appearance, and still do sometimes (especially since I've gained back the weight I lost last year plus a little bit). But overall I've come to like a lot about my appearance, though there are still several things I really don't like. I do like my shoulder/trapezius/neck area. If you just see that area and squint a little bit I look pretty athletic. lol. I've been complimented on my shoulders/traps by a couple different people. Can't post on this thread without mentioning my beard xD. It's not the best but it's gotten me a lot of attention through the years for some reason.

1 person likes this

I would say I like my long limbs, including my slender neck and I also like my abdomen and small waist.

However, I mostly get compliments on my eyebrows and hair (my hair is actually one of my least favorite attributes and I also receive a lot of insults about it. People either really love it or really think its ugly). Any compliment is good but it would be nice if I got compliments on my features, because I feel like anyone can have great hair and eyebrows if they take care of it. Genetics help with those things but even if you have frizzy hair or bushy eyebrows due to your genetics, you can easily get pretty hair and eyebrows and can be easily manipulated to look any kind of way if you use cosmetics and go to a salon. I feel its similar to getting compliments about what shoes you're wearing whereas compliments on say your eyes is more personal and unique to only you.

I'm also proud of my voice, deeper than most people's voices and if I sit and talk you can feel my voice vibrate things around the room :DD

As a little kid I was devastated when I got told I have a big booty. It wasn't massive or anything lol and I was a tiny kid and i am still very small and short (4'11 still :( ) the school I went to had.. Well let's just say no one but bigger girls had a butt so I went as far as praying for a smaller one ( I was very oblivious to the fact guys like a nice butt but I was a kid then!) But now I am so happy for a good shape! I admire myself in a good way not overly but let me continue. So since my last birthday I began admiring my physique. I wanted color contacts which my parent were very against getting so I didn't get them. A couple months afterwords I realized how beautiful my eyes really were. I don't know if I just never noticed them or if they changed over the years but I thought the dark brown -black looking eyes were boring until you see them in the sunlight or any light! I also felt self conscious when I heard my lips were big and my friends every once in a while tease me about them but they are very beautiful! Now I have been giving them TLC everyday and I love it when they glow.

I wasn't gonna post on this until this morning I self examined myself and thought on how my view of myself changed over the years and God has truely blessed me with my looks :)

(btw sorry this is so long lol I'm just glad I feel beautiful)

2 people like this

Everything. I am one handsome, sexy devil with a voice to match.

2 people like this

Great thread idea here as NicoleNova said above its too often that folks look upon their "bad" attributes.

My favored part about my appearance is definitely my height.

I'm 6-6 and really when I was younger like middle school age, I hated being kinda a bit taller than my couple of friends from the band.

And the fact that I was kinda 'lanky' and thin, and of course as I mentioned above I was in band, I played trombone.

Yeah haha, laugh it up.

No really, but later on like as I entered into my teen years I spurted up and filled out some.

I'm still athletically toned and now (all of 190 lbs) on the other end I gotta figure I'll just be an old guy with a 25 year old's bod woo hoo.

My wife'll enjoy me for years to come!

Anyhow tangent over.

Everything. I am one handsome, sexy devil with a voice to match.

Yes, yes you are.

1 person likes this

Okay, it's hard to pick a favorite attribute as I really don't like my appearance.  But...........I guess I can fall back on what I have been "complimented" on in the past, which, is usually my eyes.  I've been told by a lot of young women that I have very gentle eyes to look into (not that I recall having ever made eye contact that long haha).  Also, my height.  I'm 6'3", which isn't frakishly tall, but people comment on my height a lot due to that fact that both my parents are 5'6" and my grandparents shorter yet.  I'm the tallest blood relative in my family going back at least three generations before me. 

Woohoo, bringing threads back to life!

I get most complemented on my eyes (which are a dark blue with a golden yellow in the middle, but like to change colors depending on what color I'm wearing) and my smile. But i think I like my hair the most. I get these natural blonde highlights in my hair when I'm out in the sun, so no outrageous hair salon bill for me!

My hair I guess. It's naturally thick and wavy and it's the only physical attribute of mine that isn't totally effed up.

My natural hair color is dark blonde but I've lighten it to where I like it and I like that I have brown eyes instead of the normal blue.

My teeth, people always ask if I had braces growing up, my sister and me have naturally straight teeth. Other than that probably my height and faint dimples.