Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I´m [name removed], non-virgin

15 posts in this topic

Hi my name if [name removed]. I am a non-virgin, and I have decided to wait until marriage. I understand that being a virgin has benefits and down sides. And pre-marital sex has benefits and down sides. And that being a non-virgin waiting until marriage gives the downsides of both and the benefits of neither. I understand that a lot of guys will be filtred out and will not want to be with me. But I don´t care. I´m true to myself and I want to be with the man that TRULY, TRULY loves me. I want the next person I have sex with to be the LAST person I have sex with. I´ve only had sex twice, and I want my third time to be super special.

welcome Crystal! you should be proud of your decision. guys who can't wait for you aren't worth it and the non-virgin thing is a deal breaker only for some waiters.

You know what they say, third time's the charm! 

Aw man, I was going to say that! :P

Welcome to the site! I think you made a great decision- better late than never! I respect you a lot for going after what you want and being yourself. Best of luck in finding the right guy! :)

1 person likes this

Hi my name if Crystal. I am a non-virgin, and I have decided to wait until marriage. I understand that being a virgin has benefits and down sides. And pre-marital sex has benefits and down sides. And that being a non-virgin waiting until marriage gives the downsides of both and the benefits of neither. I understand that a lot of guys will be filtred out and will not want to be with me. But I don´t care. I´m true to myself and I want to be with the man that TRULY, TRULY loves me. I want the next person I have sex with to be the LAST person I have sex with. I´ve only had sex twice, and I want my third time to be super special.

It's good that you understand what you're going for--and yes, it's hard to wait when you're not a virgin anymore. However, it's not a deal-breaker for everyone; there are even men in the same situation as you.