Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Animdre

Dating Sites?

6 posts in this topic

<p>Hey everyone, I was wondering if there are any dating sites people have had luck using in the past to find single virgin women or even non-virgin widows. If I meet someone I love, I am also open to reborn christian women.</p>

Well I hear Christain mingle works for people, wouldn't try it for real myself but I sometimes make creepy profiles to see who I can freak out/scare...

Had the conversation on here before, but short answer, I found no use whatsoever in eHarmony. Match has turned up some surprisingly close-to-the-mark results, none of which lasting (to date). 

Okcupid is ok, its just I had a problem because I had to sift through a bunch of "nice guys" before I actually got to the nice guys and yeah... I never really had any success. I had better success on a forum that didn't even have to do with dating.

My funny story is that I actually met a guy on some geeky forums that is dedicated to an infamous so-bad-its-good webcomic and the eccentric author. We also talk about internet culture, geeky things like video games and such too though as well as other eccentric people on the internet, but yeah, he was a mod on those forums and we met on there after we discovered that we liked the same video games and lived two hours away from each other and as of yesterday we have been together for five months and based on the way he has been talking, he seems to be pretty serious about me. 

I wasn't the only couple that met on that site either, there is this one girl who met this British guy on those same forums and they married just last month. 

I have a good friend who is on a site called Plenty of Fish. She told me she did have to sort through some creeps, but she is currently talking to a guy and it seems promising. It's also a free site, so that's part of the reason she went with that one.