__Egirly__

Changes

18 posts in this topic

So I was wondering If anyone else already made plans to change a certain thing about themselves for their future spouse before you marry them. I am fairly young and as and example my main thing will be to have a flat "girl-ab(y)" stomach. I don't have much fat now but since I didn't play as much sports this school year as I have in the past and I've eaten the same..I have put a little chub on me now. everyone always tells me I overexagerate about it but I could care less about their opinion (they never even see under my shirt anyways) and I will be working on the perfect healthy stomach to be solidified definitely after my first year in college(will be junior in high school after summer)...sorry this is so long and I have no intentions on being offensive in any way and sorry if I was.

Thanks guysðŸ‘😊

1 person likes this

Everyone always says they want to get in shape for their other but I can't really do that since I have a natural body fat percentage of 4 percent :DD

I would change how much I help with things though around the house since I tend to just develop a "Not my problem" ideology and the proceed to derp around...

1 person likes this

There are some things I feel like I need to change in order to find someone: fighting my shyness and being more approachable/approaching people more; becoming more confident; establishing my own life; figuring out what to believe with regard to creation/God/afterlife (pretty much either Christianity or atheism for me).

As far as things I want to change before I get married: I definitely want to get in good shape. I want my wife to be physically fit (nothing wrong with a little extra weight, but that will come naturally later, especially if we have kids), and I want to be fit for her. I'd like to become a decent cook. I will work on being less lazy/unmotivated; which would start with fixing my sleeping habits..that's all I can think of right now.

Everyone always says they want to get in shape for their other but I can't really do that since I have a natural body fat percentage of 4 percent :DD

You can always work on muscle mass :P

1 person likes this

Yep physical fitness is a biggie for me especially since I'm a big abs kinda girl😠<3

I think I'm going to have to learn to cook. Because right now, I can barely make anything, and I'll have to be able to cook stuff for when I'm married. Unless I marry a chef. That might be an idea...

xxx

2 people like this

Losing weight to impress my future wife may be the only incentive to get me to exercise, lol!

1 person likes this

I would also shake off a bit of unneccesary weight though everyone (except my brother) always tells me I am perfect. And perhaps be less lazy ;)

Getting a bit more fit would definitely be on the agenda. Being less prideful, more humble, sensitive, and finding a decent middle ground on intimacy without crossing my own boundaries, drawn well inside what most would consider necessary.

Am I the only person here who needs to GAIN weight in order to be in shape? lol

3 people like this

Yeah seems pretty much like it. I wish I were you then I can eat all I want to! ;)

Nope I'm here too.

Upping your calorie count (with the right calories) is actually what anyone has to do to bulk up...

Living a more healthier lifestyle. Not feeling like I need to have the last word when it comes to arguments lol. Being more patient and I guess less dramatic/hyper because people seem to be annoyed by that lol.

1 person likes this

I have to stop being so messy and disorganized! :) It was okay when I was younger, but I hate that this immature quality of mine lets the rest of my personality down.... and it will be a real concern if its still there when i get married   (and as I write this post, I'm cleaning out my closet... damn right)

1 person likes this

Living a more healthier lifestyle. Not feeling like I need to have the last word when it comes to arguments lol. Being more patient and I guess less dramatic/hyper because people seem to be annoyed by that lol.

Wow everything you just said describes me...exactly!!!!..well the changes anyway but So weird haha
1 person likes this

I wouldn't say I need to gain weight in order to be in shape, but I think I'd look better if I weighed a little more.

I'm not so much concerned with changes I would need to make for a wife so much as I'm concerned with what I would need to do in order to attract the type of women I would want to date and marry. I figure beautiful women probably want good looking guys and for me that means being more muscular, getting rid of acne scars, and not wearing glasses. (Maybe glasses are okay, I'm not 100% sure if they make me look worse. Some of the time I feel like they do, though.)

I'm always trying to improve myself as a person, trying to become the strongest version of myself. It's something I'm doing for personal growth, but it will also be enjoyed by my future spose

3 people like this