yayi

Newbie here 😊, my story

18 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm linda, 19, virgin, praying to stay that way till I'm married. :) . Found this site while browsing and searching for a purity ring for my self, like last week. Was having finals so i didnt have time to join but i promised my self to be back, this site looks like what i need right now. I just broke up with my boyfriend :( because we had different views about sex. He is also a christian, a different type. It was a difficult relationship for me, like he literally talked about sex everyday when we hung out, spoke on the phone and texted. I was this close to forfeiting my promise to God and giving it up, and that is something i dont want happenning again. I need lots of support :(. This is hard, but i wanna do it.

2 people like this

Well youve come to the right place glad that you're here and glad that you didnt give up the people are awesome and very supportive :)  breaking up is hard but if he didnt respect your decision then dropping him was the right decision, welcome to the site see ya around.

2 people like this

I just told my lil cuz how if a guy can't respect you enough to wait then he isn't worth it so it's good you were being pleasing to God more than him because at the end of the day God is always there with you.😊 welcome I'm kinda a newbie here too but easily fell into place. Hopefully everyone can help each other to wait and be supportive with all problems. ðŸ‘

2 people like this

Welcome, I think you made the right decision about your boyfriend. He did not seem very supportive constantly tempting you like that. Really, you can do it, you're still young. 

1 person likes this

Thanks, when I was 19 I had an unsupportive boyfriend who ended up cheating on me for not putting out. Six months later, I meet this amazing guy online from a video game forum nonetheless who lives two hours away from me and we've been together ever since and he is more than supportive.

You just never know, I mean, God definitely has someone out there, you just have to put yourself out there more to find him.

2 people like this

Hey, welcome! I just wanna give you HUGE props for sticking with this decision even though it wasn't easy! I'm 19 as well, and seriously people start giving themselves away pre-marriage around these years, if they already haven't. So just thanks for the encouragement, really!! I wish you the best in continuing with actively pursuing this choice. If you ever need encouragement or advice, or just need some support or someone to talk to who understands, don't hesitate to let us know!

Welcome again :)

3 people like this

Thanks again for bring so encouraging fialily, happy for u! Im sure it feels great to have someone that understands.

Thank kendra for encouraging me as well. And i sure will... Nice meeting u!

Thank you markb :)

1 person likes this

Welcome, Linda! We are all glad you are here. Seek all the support you need here! :)

Welcome Linda! I also want to commend you on sticking to your values and if you ever need any support, we're all here. This a wonderful community to reach out to or just chat about the most random things!