Caitlyn

Intro

10 posts in this topic

I just found this site last night and I think it is great that such a thing exists! I have friends that I will definitely tell to check this site out. I am from St. Louis, MO but am currently in a program where I don't have a permanent residence. Right now I am in Bothell, WA but that could change at any moment. I had been wondering if waiting till marriage was really worth it; there are tons of stories of crazy things people have done that sound very fun and appealing. I was looking on the internet to find a realistic percentage of men that wait til marriage to see if I should have hope and wait or if there was no chance of finding a guy that had waited. This site has definitely been encouraging! I'm 20 years old and have lived a semi-sheltered life thus far. I have not been too worried or interested in dating but that has changed. Though there are tons of adventures I wish to have before I get married and settled down, I would like to at least get my foot in the door. So thank you so much for this awesome website and for everyone being open and honest! I look forward to sitting in on a chat!

1 person likes this

Funny! Caitlyn! I was doing almost the same thing! When I came across this site! I was looking for encourageing quotes for teens to help them want to wait...But instead I found something to encourage me (43 & a virgin)!!!! Their are great people on here! So, WELCOME CAITLYN!!!! :-)

1 person likes this